Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just wannagrowabit - but how to stay stealth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just wannagrowabit - but how to stay stealth?

So here's my story - married to the hottest chick on the planet I think...she's way more sexually charged than I am (what a dream, right?) and i do okay too, but I always feel like i'm a little "short" since we've had two kids. She delivered both vaginally and both were stuck for a while - 'nuff said. Anyways, she loves sex, and seems to be okay with how i'm built, but i've always wanted to be a little bigger, and i KNOW she could totally take it. We're both virgins besides each other (i'm 39, she's 38) so it's not like she has lots to compare me against right? Still, we have decades of hot sex ahead of us and i'm pretty sure she'd appreciate whatever improvements I could manage.

So that's why I logged in the other day. Actually, i tried jelqing about 5 or 6 years ago, and managed to turn my "hider" into a "grower" so I'm not one who needs convincing that there's really something to this stuff. My question has more to do with how to proceed. I'm pretty sure she'd be against me wearing a stretching device, and wouldn't appreciate the thought of me spending lots of time in the bedroom toying my tool. She just wouldn't get it. In fact, I think she'd find it repulsive, even aberrant! Because of my job, and the hours i keep, I'm fairly certain that i could actually manage to do some jelqing at work (I have a sweet office with a private bathroom attached) and could probably get away with stretching if i can keep it hidden well enough.

So, I'm posting mostly to say hello, but also get some stealt-ing advice from any pros out there. Once I figure out the "right" way to post measurements and a pic I'll do it. I don't have any curves, just a little lean to the left. Also, no ED...if anything, i need to work toward holding back a little - i get hard on contact, and will finish in a minute if I don't hold back.

So that's me. Interested in meeting some of you, and reading posts and getting advice from the best.

peace,
    WannaGrowaBit

I think you answered your own question with having time at work. If you want it bad enough you will find time and if you have to jelq for 10 minutes instead of 15 then so be it. I believe the key is consistency more than intensity.
    Starting: 1/14/12
    BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
    BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
    BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Welcome to the gym. Start here so to boost your knowledge even more mate...
      READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

Good luck and PE safely!
      2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
      7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
      21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
      1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by WannaGrowaBit View Post
        So here's my story - married to the hottest chick on the planet I think...she's way more sexually charged than I am (what a dream, right?) and i do okay too, but I always feel like i'm a little "short" since we've had two kids. She delivered both vaginally and both were stuck for a while - 'nuff said. Anyways, she loves sex, and seems to be okay with how i'm built, but i've always wanted to be a little bigger, and i KNOW she could totally take it. We're both virgins besides each other (i'm 39, she's 38) so it's not like she has lots to compare me against right? Still, we have decades of hot sex ahead of us and i'm pretty sure she'd appreciate whatever improvements I could manage.

So that's why I logged in the other day. Actually, i tried jelqing about 5 or 6 years ago, and managed to turn my "hider" into a "grower" so I'm not one who needs convincing that there's really something to this stuff. My question has more to do with how to proceed. I'm pretty sure she'd be against me wearing a stretching device, and wouldn't appreciate the thought of me spending lots of time in the bedroom toying my tool. She just wouldn't get it. In fact, I think she'd find it repulsive, even aberrant! Because of my job, and the hours i keep, I'm fairly certain that i could actually manage to do some jelqing at work (I have a sweet office with a private bathroom attached) and could probably get away with stretching if i can keep it hidden well enough.

So, I'm posting mostly to say hello, but also get some stealt-ing advice from any pros out there. Once I figure out the "right" way to post measurements and a pic I'll do it. I don't have any curves, just a little lean to the left. Also, no ED...if anything, i need to work toward holding back a little - i get hard on contact, and will finish in a minute if I don't hold back.

So that's me. Interested in meeting some of you, and reading posts and getting advice from the best.

peace,
        WannaGrowaBit
        Hey there mate.

The guys before me pretty much told you what to do and you really DID answer your own question but here is what I can add. If you gonna do this seriously then you should do it right. Keep a log and take pics, even if you are not comfortable posting them. And take pics with a measuring device, like a ruler or tape measure, and measure your tool right.

Second, without knowing your stats I can only tell you that for straight sex girth is more important than length. Erect girth and erect length that is. If you end up with a sizable flaccid length, that's just icing on the cake. So, depending on what your stats are, those will determine what you want to hit more, length or girth, or both.

Bottom line is that PE will improve your penile health and your staying power if you do it right and if you include Kegels and reverse Kegels. Regardless if you want your dick to be bigger or not. So you win either way. But it sounds like you already have a place to tuck away where you can turn on your cloaking device and disappear. If you play your cards right she will not have a clue. Except if you happen to gain size, in which case she would have (or will have) questions.
        Last edited by Guest; 02-23-2012, 02:03 PM.

Comment

I am 45, married with 2 teenagers, sales executive, on the board of our neighborhood and very involved with church activities. I have to say you have to MAKE time for pe. I do mine in the morning before work and at night after everyone is in bed. All mine is stealth - as it is for most married guys. I work out as well. Was benching 480. Take supplements and try to eat right. I went from a 6" erect length to 7", 3.5" flaccid to 6" flaccid and 5.25 girth to 6 1/8" girth. It takes dedication and a good routine. Feel free to pm me if you want. It is so important to stay motivated and encouraged. PE works! You don't hear about it since the medical community cannot make any money with it. Too many men give up too fast. Enjoy your journey!
          Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

By the way, my wife and I were both virgins when we married as well (we were 25 then, nearly 20 years ago).
            Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

good to meet you, schwing...in reading your post back, you're right maybe a little more girth. I guess i want more length because there are some positions we've tried that just don't work at my length. scissors are good, missionary...love to get some spoon nut on...but just need a little more length for it. But you nailed it with the girth. It's my girth that would improve the effects of her giving birth to our awesome kids. There's so much information here i still need to sort through. Somehow I can't even quite get a handle on the right way to jelq and what a good routine might be. I'll get some stats up this weekend if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by WannaGrowaBit View Post
                good to meet you, schwing...in reading your post back, you're right maybe a little more girth. I guess i want more length because there are some positions we've tried that just don't work at my length. scissors are good, missionary...love to get some spoon nut on...but just need a little more length for it. But you nailed it with the girth. It's my girth that would improve the effects of her giving birth to our awesome kids. There's so much information here i still need to sort through. Somehow I can't even quite get a handle on the right way to jelq and what a good routine might be. I'll get some stats up this weekend if possible.
                It's good having you here mate.

There is a lot info here, that's for sure, but slow down buster. Take it easy, take it slow. Start here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Read all the preliminary stuff and start with the JP90 routine. You can follow my progress log (the link is in my sig in every post, right below my stats) and you can always ask questions. You can also PM me if you like. Jelqing is pretty straight forward though. You want to squeeze hard enough to push blood but not so hard that you hurt yourself. It's an art I suppose, but anyone can learn it. It took me just 2 sessions and I got it down pat. V Jelqs are another matter. It's awkward for most guys so I modified it for me and it seems to work. You can read about that in my log too.

And yes, for straight sex girth counts more than length but with PE you can target either one or both. It all depends. Mostly they will grow together though.

So, yeah welcome to the board mate and like I said if you have questions just fire away.

Comment

Working...
                X