Interested In Attaining Good Penis Stamina and Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested In Attaining Good Penis Stamina and Size

I came across this site while I was looking for Penis Enhancement Techniques etc., that I could use to strengthen and lengthen my penis size, because I have been concerned about penis atrophy or penis retraction and don't want to go through any unnecessary surgeries etc to correct this condition. I have read in other place that men can have this problem, when they get older and/or are also overweight. Also, I understand that other diseases and conditions and drugs can cause things like this to happen. I have Parkinson Disease and over the past 2 - 3 years, have noticed a steady deterioration in my male anatomy, that's no doubt been affiliated with the drugs, that I have had to take for this disease. I would say, that I am about or was about average and had good erections, but I could benefit with an extra inch or so and better erections. Guess this is part of the male thing. Anyway, I hope to gain a lot from the folks here on this forum. Don't know if there are any others here that have these similar problems, but if so would be interested in hearing from them. I have started the jelqing and stretching exercises a couple of days ago and will continue to work at them everyday. I am also planning on using an extender device in combination with the penis exercises. One last thing and that is I am glad there is a place, where men can go to discuss these things in the proper fashion. I am also an active member in one other forum that is mostly men but have some women as members too. This is called Legwear as Unisex Forum. Outside of this I operate an online remote computer repair and servicing business during the rest of the time. Adios for now!

Welcome to the PEGym. Have a look a the Beginner routines and pick one that you feel will work for you and start with conditioning you penis. Here are a few links.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...t-growing.html
    Your First Penis Enlargement Workout Routine
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

There are a number of stamina routines that can be added to your workout as your penis becomes more conditioned.
    The Importance of Stamina Work
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

Welcome neil Remember to always warm up properly. You can ask as many questions as you like on the different forums

Best of luck!!

Comment

Welcome Neil. Enjoy your PE journey. Looking forward to hear about your gains.

Life is a journey .... enjoy the ride!

Comment

Ahoy Neil!
          Welcome aboard, shipmate!
          Yarrr!
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
          X