losing weight to gain size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• losing weight to gain size

hey everyone I am trying to lose wieght to gain some inches on my penis at the moment i am 280 lbs and 5inches when erect i am hoping to to get down to 200 lbs and 7 inches i was also wondering if 5 inches is ok for a person my size i can post pics to let people see what i am taking about can anyone answer this for me

I am currently doing the same thing. I started at 275lbs with a 5in erect. 6in is typical for most males so 5in is ok for someone our size.

Comment

If you can get a good bone press measurement you'll have an idea of how much more exposed penis you'll have. Weight loss does not cause your penis to grow it just cuts back on the competition for daylight. Now couple that with PE and seven inches sounds possible.

bmar and Timberwolf, Welcome to the PEGym. Think about doing an introduction in the Intro Forum.
      Unit
      Retired Moderator
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by Unit; 02-27-2012, 03:45 AM.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

Originally posted by bmar View Post
        hey everyone I am trying to lose wieght to gain some inches on my penis at the moment i am 280 lbs and 5inches when erect i am hoping to to get down to 200 lbs and 7 inches i was also wondering if 5 inches is ok for a person my size i can post pics to let people see what i am taking about can anyone answer this for me
        Your penis is fine man!! Lose the weight to make yourself feel better and to be healthier, but understand that your dick is fine - once you get that, you'll be able to appreciate the gains you get from PE and weight loss.
        13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
        10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
        link 2000's Links

Comment

Working...
        X