Finally deciding to pop out of hiding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally deciding to pop out of hiding

Hello my cock growing brothers. I've been lurking around quite a few forums for a long time and decided to finally say screw it and introduce myself. I've been doing PE off and on for a while without unfortunately sticking to it except for the past 5 months when I started getting back into shape. Figured if I was going to hit the body I'd target the entire body. I mainly do routine consisting of manual workouts, extending, and hanging in the range of 17.5-20 lbs currently. Eventually I'll probably grab a bathmate and incorporate that into my routine but for now the rest work well. Thankfully I have a awesome girlfriend who I do everything in front of so hiding or stealth PE isn't needed. I have no real ultimate goals and will end up where I end up at the end of the journey...that or if she tells me, "Oh hell no! No more damn it!" Then I'll go stealth I tend to be a mad scientist in a way and always come up with some crazy stuff from a plate broke at 90 degrees that I sit on with 3 grooves (left, central, right) for SO hanging, a rolled piece of aluminum that's fit to my shoulders with padding and grooves for the rope to sit in, to a piece for bridged extending that's grooved to sit on the rods for mobility, etc..etc.. I figure why not make it fun and go nuts in the process. Just a formal hello and I hope to continue to learn/contribute in anyway I can.

Stats as of November -
    BPEL - 6.625"
    FS -7"
    EL - 6.25"
    FL - 4.125"
    Erect Girth - 5.375"
    Flaccid Girth - 4.875"

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym, bro. Best of luck with your PE.

Comment

Welcome to the gym mate. I too have an amazing girlfriend who i don't hide anything from, it makes life so much easier... and fun when see gets involved with the PE hehe.

You sound like a mad one... 17.5-20 lbs?? Thats crazy haha. I sure would like to see what a full week of PE looks like for you, perhaps start a Progress Log to share your ideas? I would read it!

Good luck with the future bro... Just try and PE safe ye? lol
        2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
        7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
        21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
        1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Hahaha, granted I've worked slowly up to that point starting with homemade hangers and eventually got a bib. Love that thing for comfort. I plan on starting a log here shortly. I have too much free time so usually I get home, pop my vitamins, workout, and chill with her doing my standard routine. Very rarely do I take a day off. Swear my dick loves the abuse. I can see it in some leather screaming through a gag for more. Rofl

Comment

How very adventurous of you two!!! Salute!

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
            Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetlou View Post
              Swear my dick loves the abuse. I can see it in some leather screaming through a gag for more. Rofl
              This made me lol
              2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
              7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
              21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
              1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Working...
              X