hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everyone

Hello guys, another newbie is just here.
    This is Micheal and I'm crazy about tea. . But now intending to give it up coz going to start bodybuilding.
    Weapon is bent... weak... and I'm worried about it.
    Hope for a nice time. regards

Welcome to the forum. Cool to hear you're starting bodybuilding, where are you starting from physique wise?

As for the weak/bentness, I hear appropriate stretches can help correct a bend.

Comment

Sup Micheal welcome to the forum. You shouldn't have to quit PE just because of starting a bodybuilding routine. It could actually be good for your penis because of increased blood flow especially later in the day after you work out from what I heard. I plan on continuing PE even when I start my bodybuilding routine in the future.

Comment

I must have glanced right over that. If anything working out will help PE, you'll be eating more of the right stuff, increasing your vascularity all over.

Also not a lot of guys do this because they think it will damage their gains, but light cardio after weights can speed up your recovery time (Or rather, good circulation can speed up recovery time).

Comment

He said he's giving up tea not PE. Tea is good for you man don't give it up. It's one of the best things for you
          PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Green tea with ginger powder and honey... I love it.
            2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
            7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
            21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
            1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Working...
            X