Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project 9 starts NOW

Hey gang,

Going for a a 2 1/4" in gain in Length and a 1" gain in girth in 2 years.

Aim high!

"How much is enough"?
    MORE

And how might you achieve such a goal?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Lofty goals. You may want to set some smaller goals to start with that being your long term goal. You CANNOT rush PE. Always remember safety first.

Stay safe, stay consistent and Happy PEing.
      Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
      Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
      Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Ello gents,

00Z>Yes, Lofty goals indeed, aim high or not at all. I have several short term achievable goals but set the goal and go for it. If i fail to reach the goal my larger penis will soften the blow

CUSP82> My current plan is to build to JP's 90 day program but 2 days on 1 off for the first 3 weeks then review. Planning on taking my time building fondation as suggested in many articles. Once conditioned i plan on training 1:15 minutes 5 x a week. Seems my LOT is idea for hanging once i get conditioned.

Im also on prescribed medication that may speed results. Just not sure if i can mention it here on the forum.

"How much is enough"?
        MORE

Comment

Nothing you can take can speed results.

Comment

Slow and steady gets you a big penis. Too much of a rush gets you injured.
            Be careful, shipmate...
            Welcome aboard!
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
              Nothing you can take can speed results.
              What about pharmaceutical grade Human Growth Hormone? The results i have seen 1st hand in body composition change with HGH lead me to believe it can only benefit. Just wish i had a twin brother to go one the same routine sans the HGH.

"How much is enough"?
              MORE

Comment

Looks great P9, now get your journal started! https://www.pegym.com/forums/newthre...newthread&f=11
                EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Project-9 View Post
                  What about pharmaceutical grade Human Growth Hormone? The results i have seen 1st hand in body composition change with HGH lead me to believe it can only benefit. Just wish i had a twin brother to go one the same routine sans the HGH.

Nope that doesn't work, unless you're taking it before and at the start of puberty, and also it will increase more than your penis if anything, organs etc, with bad side effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                    Nope that doesn't work, unless you're taking it before and at the start of puberty, and also it will increase more than your penis if anything, organs etc, with bad side effects.
                    Im quite familiar with how HGH works, without getting into it in depth you are misinformed on the 1st part and evidence on the 2nd part point to that concern being overblown with the instances of this being people who go on ridiculously high doses.

Are there cases where men have gone on HGH as part of their PE program? Im interested in protocols used. I'll be on HGH regardless of the PE work.

Dance> I think ill just lurk and post my stats on my sig but ill have a look at the journals..Maybe ill need it to maintain inspiration, one of the reasons im posting my ambitious goals is to be held accountable to someone.

"How much is enough"?
                    MORE

Comment

There is a Chem PE section of the forum for the HGH questions. To my knowledge no one has ever gotten exciting results beyond regular PE taking anything, HGH included.
                      Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                      Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Comment

Originally posted by 00Zman00 View Post
                        There is a Chem PE section of the forum for the HGH questions. To my knowledge no one has ever gotten exciting results beyond regular PE taking anything, HGH included.
                        Thanks, the standard results are plenty good.

"How much is enough"?
                        MORE

Comment

Originally posted by Project-9 View Post
                          Thanks, the standard results are plenty good.
                          I can't attest to that, I compete in a drug tested and polygraphed BB federation.

Comment

Originally posted by 00Zman00 View Post
                            I can't attest to that, I compete in a drug tested and polygraphed BB federation.
                            I ment the standard results without any kind of supplementation.

Best of luck in your comps.

"How much is enough"?
                            MORE

Comment

Project-9,
                              I believe you can reach your mark, if you learn fast. Hanging takes some fumbling around to get right. I believe the people who don't gain from it are doing it wrong. It's quite painful if you haven't wrapped/padded and attached your hanger properly! Having said that, HGH is a part of your body's natural rejuvenation process(people begin to age more after their body slows it's production of HGH). Weight training/lifting(as in bodybuilding) can boost your body's natural HGH output!!! However, I strongly suggest that you exhaust all the manual gains you can get before attempting to hang.

I say attempt because that's what it'll be... It takes dedication and trial and error to get hanging figured out!!! The inevitable painful mistakes deter a lot of "would-be-hangers".
                              Lurked since 2010
                              start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
                              current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
                              Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
                              Done with hanging...

Comment

Working...
                              X