Time to get serious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to get serious

Hi everyone. I'm new here and have finally decided to get serious about a routine. Currently I'm at 6"(BPEL) by 5"(EG) and would like to gain 1"X1"
    I was wondering how realistic this goal is? I'm planning on starting with PESG's-Light Beginner Routine for a few weeks just get warmed up to the whole thing and make sure I stay safe. Then after I get to know my body more I'll move to the JP 90 routine. Any insight would be much appreciated. Thnaks guys

Welcome to the gym mate, your goals are very realistic if you put enough time and effort into it. Have you checked out the beginners stickys? They are a great place to start. This link too is extremely useful...
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

Don't forget to read the safety part! This is vital.

Alot of guys just start slow and steady with the JP90 and go from there, that's what works well for alot here. Your way doesn't sound bad though. I like the "get to know my body more" part, more people should view PE like this.

Good luck mate.
    2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
    7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
    21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
    1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

I believe it's realistic but don't put any expectations on yourself as far as time is concerned. As gymboi said, do the beginner program and start out very slow so you can feel how your body reacts. Good luck!
      Starting: 1/14/12
      BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
      BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
      BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Welcome to the gym mate

Your goal is realistic but it will take some time ofcourse .. Don't get discouraged, this forum will guide you along the way! Best of luck!!!

Comment

Working...
        X