So happy I found this place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So happy I found this place

Hello all. I found this place this morning searching for reviews on PE.
    Luckily, I came across this forum with people showing real gains in short amount of times (which is great to see.)
    These results prompted me to join immediately and learn the ways from you educated gentleman.
    I'd like to save money and not splurge on an extender and it seems that most of you have actually methods that resemble gym workouts.
    I don't mind spending on an extender if a sure fire routine requires on.

All in all, I want to have gains in girth and length like you guys. I'm reluctant to jump into the forums and noob it up though. You guys have your own jargon over here lol. If someone wouldn't mind taking me under their wing for the time being and show me all I nee to know that would be great. Such as the lingo, best methods etc etc.

Originally posted by RobertRock View Post
    Hello all. I found this place this morning searching for reviews on PE.
    Luckily, I came across this forum with people showing real gains in short amount of times (which is great to see.)
    These results prompted me to join immediately and learn the ways from you educated gentleman.
    I'd like to save money and not splurge on an extender and it seems that most of you have actually methods that resemble gym workouts.
    I don't mind spending on an extender if a sure fire routine requires on.

All in all, I want to have gains in girth and length like you guys. I'm reluctant to jump into the forums and noob it up though. You guys have your own jargon over here lol. If someone wouldn't mind taking me under their wing for the time being and show me all I nee to know that would be great. Such as the lingo, best methods etc etc.
    You may have to pass our initiation ritual to gain entry to the forum. You must tar and feather yourself and cluck like a chicken for 6 hours, with videos to prove it, to prove you are worthy.

Everyone was a new user at one time . I've only been here about a month or two.

You should start off here, as it's a pivotal routine to "condition" your penis before starting extenders etc, so as to make sure you don't damage it.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

Also, as for the abbreviations such as EG, EQ, NBPEL, NBLROTYJF4%KU@R, ZOMGWTFLOLNOTSUREIFSRS and such, you should find them here (okay maybe not the last two):

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-acronyms.html
    Last edited by PR20; 03-09-2012, 11:05 AM.

Comment

I was happy when I found this place too. See I have socialization problems and my therapist said I should go and make friends. Do you want to be my friend? I have been here a couple of years and no friends yet but I'm still trying. As for taking you under my wing I don't have wings. Since we just met I think it may be a bit early in our relationship to put you under my armpit. In fact if we become friends you'll probably never want to go there anyway? You don't do you?
      Well be that as it may, I hope you know I was just messin with ya. Some of our more responsible members have already given you the heads up so I'll just say welcome!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Read this! It's the most important page you'll ever read.
        PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Welcome to the gym! Read the beginner stickys too, they are full of great information!!
          2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
          7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
          21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
          1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Thanks so much guys, I really appreciate it.
            WOuld guys mind sharing your methods?
            Gym has gained an inch in a little under four months, wow!

Comment

Welcome Robert! The best advise I have for you is to read as much as you can. There are some great post and articles on this site. I would also advise to take it slow cause your not going to grow overnight. May take months or even a year. We are all different and similar in some ways. Good luck in your journey and dont give up!
              So I have been at for a while and need to post results since I started.

Flacid November 11. 3.75 March 13. 6"
              NBPEL Nov 11. 5.5" March 13 6.5"
              BPEL Nov 11. 6 March 13 7.2"
              EG Nov 11 4.5 March 13 5.1"

Comment

First method you should do it the JP90. Im a month in on it and have noticed improvement already. Just remember don't expect gains fast, don't push for fast gains. If you do its asking for injuries.

Comment

You find a great place! Hope you get some great newbie gains like I did and follow peoples advice on here
                  March 2012
                  BPEL-7.1"
                  MEG-5"

"Bleach is mostly water. And We are mostly water! Therefore, We Are Bleach." Nathan Explosion

Comment

So, I don't want to clog the forums with noob questions so if it's okay I'll just keep posting in this thread when I'm lost.
                    Now that I have set some time aside, I'm going to start the JP's 90 day routine.
                    Couple questions. Where exactly are the "glans" I want to test my LOT but I feel like I'm doing it wrong.
                    Secondly, do I need to take any supplements? Are the ones provided in the thread good enough? Any suggestions on other supplements?

Comment

The term glans is in reference to the mushroom stamper(tip of your dick). The clinical name is "glans penis". Also, I believe I read somewhere that the LOT theory was disproved.

Here's an anatomy picture to reference:
                      Penis-Anatomy
                      SilurianSoldier
                      Last edited by SilurianSoldier; 03-13-2012, 12:50 AM.
                      Lurked since 2010
                      start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
                      current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
                      Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
                      Done with hanging...

Comment

Yes the lot theory was disproved some time ago.
                        "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

We are happy you found us. Welcome.
                          " Never give up"

Comment

Working...
                          X