Hello ;D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello ;D

Hey guys,so i am new around here i have been checking the forums a little bit for sometime now.Reading about success and progress realy inspired me.So I decidet to commint myself PE and the goal i want to reach.
    My dick is just about 3.9" fully erect NBP and grith about 3.5". After reading through PE forums i set myself goal to reach at least 5"erect NBP and 4" grith. Measurments arent the most accurate, so i will need to do a bit one more time with a bit better equipment.
    I started the JP90 routine today and have few questions.
    Does breaking the rutine in two sets affects gains? For example, if u do jelqing in the morning and stretching in the evening.
    About stretches it says big circles that is meant like holding the penis and rotating in one direction and tha other or like just stretch to left and hold for few secounds than down and hold and etc..?
    Apologis for the dumb questions.
    Hi to everyone and goodl luck. ;D

No question is dumb. A lot of the exercises have a learning curve. I'm a bit vague on your question about circles....but as far as stretches and jelqing, they go hand in hand. Doing a morning and evening routine would consist of doing both jelqs and stretches in the morning and evening.
    Lurked since 2010
    start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
    current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
    Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
    Done with hanging...

Comment

Welcome to the gym Flip90
      If you haven't read this, its a good place to look for basic and important information https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
      ~ If.....
      ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
      ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Working...
      X