X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello fellow members

Hey all. Just joined a little bit ago.
    From vancouver bc.
    I am 155 pounds, 5'8" with an athletic build. My memeber is 6.5" long and 4 3/4" around erect. Looking to gain about 1.5" in girth and length. I find that to be an ideal size. Especailly for my body build.
    My cock has a bend to the left. Rumor has it that guys who use their right hand during masterbation get this problem. Must be true since i use my right but who really knows
    Ive tried jelqing but dont really get the grasp of it since i am uncut and find the skin moves when i jelq.
    Also i would really like to straighten my curve because it makes it awkward for my lady to deep throat as it goes to the side in her mouth.

Any tips and excersies would be greatly apperciated. Thanks

Welcome, START HERE!
    Then check out the jp90 routine.

Comment

Welcome to the PEGym! Have fun learning about growing a BIGGER dick! Oh just to let you know penis curves are great when having sex just to let you know. Happy PEing!!
      "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

Welcome. Once you have read the link Seve23 gave you (safety part too), have a look at the JP90. It explains really well how to jelq properly. Take some time understanding the exercise, doing them properly is vital.

Another Link that could help you is here...
        How to Jelq - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

Good luck.
        2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
        7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
        21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
        1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Working...
        X