hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello all

Hi, Im a new beginner and just literally signed in now been reading some of the posts and Im just really curious on the gains that i CAN ACHIEVE. I got myself an pro-extender a few months ago but never really used consistently, only for a few times now and then.

I have a average sized penis at 6 inches and average girth, I am just curious if someone can point me in the right direction on where to start.....for example what exercises to perform etc. And I really want to purchase a penis pump, but have you guys got any recommendations?! on what sort is best.

Cheers guys.

Welcome to the gym, start by looking in this link, https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
    Make sure to read as much as you can in the beginners forum as well. Best of luck!
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome! After reading the link BigO has sent you, have a look at the JP90 routine (in that link too). It is important to condition yourself properly before using devices so you dont get injured. You would be suprised how much you can gain from the basic manual workout mate. A lot of guys never use devices because there gains are so good from a manual routine.

Good luck on your journey.
      2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
      7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
      21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
      1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Working...
      X