Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello everyone, I'm new to PEGym but not new to PE! I started back in '06 for 6 months to a year then hit a wall (ex girlfriend). Now I'm back and looking to work on my unit. I stumbled upon this website while doing a little research and found that I prefer this site to *************. I'm hoping to get back on track and to find what works for me with a little help and guidance! And hopefully I can also share my limited knowledge and experiences.

Where to start? I've been slowly getting back into PE now over the last couple of months, albeit, inconsistantly. What I am wondering, is what routine you would suggest for someone like me who has done PE before(done the newbie routine for at least 6 months) and getting back into the swing of things. I haven't stopped PE altogether since I started in '06, I've managed to get some workouts in here and there but they were very sporadic. That being said, these past 2 months I've been trying to PE on a more consistant basis. At first, I noticed alot of spotting but have learned to ease up on the intensity, so the spotting is less frequent now, if at all.

Should I be doing the newbie routine? And for how long? I want to focus on girth. My stats are 7.75" BPEL x 5.125" MSEG. Basically, I guess I am wondering when I can start to get into the more advanced girth work. I feel that my penis might be conditioned enough for some of it but I wanted to run it by some of the more knowledgable members on these forums. Also, any tips on how to get some great girth would be greatly appreciated

Goal is to get to at least 6" EG.

PS-just came off a night shift so I appologize if I'm kind of all over the place. Thanks for reading and hope to get to learn and grow with you all.
    Start(March/'12): Last Measured(Aug/'12):
    NBPEL: 6.75" NBPEL: 7.25"
    BPEL: 7.75" BPEL: 7.75"
    MEG: 5.125" MEG: 5.25"

Goal:
    NBPEL: 8"
    MEG: 6.5"

Welcome. Good to have you. This is a great group, very helpful.

Comment

If I were you i'd still start with the JP90 routine because your penis hasn't been conditioned for a few years. Good luck and welcome to the gym.

Comment

Thank you Nova and Anonymous. I think that I will start with the JP90. I have been reading these forums and realizing that that would be the best route to take!

Does anyone know about this "tough penis" condition? Can it be reversed or corrected through PE?? It does seem as though my chambers in my penis are kinda of hard or "tough" when I jelq....maybe I need to lower my erection level??I find it tough around 50-70% Any thoughts on this?

I am starting to think that I may have over-trained my penis in the past.

Goal:

Comment

Would sure appreciate some feed back, as I am currently trying to put together a routine. I'm starting lighter than the JP90 and am going to start slow. I'm starting with some light stretches, 15 min jelq and 10-15 min edging. Do kegels throughout my workout and during the day. I'm just wondering if I should keep the edging out for now. When I edge I use my hands to clamp the base and I kegel at the same time. Is this too much too soon? It does feel like I'm getting a good workout....no bruising happening.

Goal:

Comment

You are probably not toughened up from PE that took place in 06. I would just go light like you plan. Maybe you are just not used to it and are not fully relaxed, give it a few weeks and see if it gets better. You stated that you had not been consistant and untill you are it will be a guessing game. stick with it for a few solid weeks and lets take it from there.
            Definately do not edge yourself while gripping in a clamped fashion, stay away from clamping and/or Ulis and stick with the rest of your routine. You should be better conditioned before doing any type of advanced exercise. Welcome to the gym, it is great to have you here.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks for the feedback BigO. I didn't realize edging while manualy clamped was an advanced exercise. Oops! It just feels better that way, this is why I do it I guess!

I'm planning on sticking with the above routine for the next 2 weeks then slowly increasing the number of jelqs and stretches. 3 days in already and noticing a bigger flaccid hang. I'm going to keep a close eye on my other PI's to make sure I'm not overdoing it. Hopefully that tough feeling will eventually go away but I'm sure it has to do with a higher erection %. Could be the tunica? I'm also wondering if it would help if I used more heat. Say, heat my unit halfway through my jelqs, then continue. I'm going to try that tonight.

Goal:

Comment

Working...
              X