Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lurking for a few months. want to enhance penis and some size gains would be nice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lurking for a few months. want to enhance penis and some size gains would be nice.

Hi There

Always been a little bit small and not happy with my penis. Have learned to compensate with other ways so its not necessary to gain length and girth but would increase my confidence and i would just like to look a nice hanging penis in the mirror.

My stats are

BPEL; 5.1"
    BEG: 5.2"

Flaccid fluctuates from 3.5" to 4.5" in length.

I will be starting off with the JP90 and working from there. Looking at using maybe a bathmate, extender or combination of both with manual exercises.

A long term goal would be BPEL 8" x BEG 6.5" with as much of that being flaccid gain as im a shower and would be good to continue that, haha.

Will love input and feedback/opinions

Regards

Nathan

Welcome!
    Glad you're here man, and your length is slightly below the average but your girth at the top end of average almost above. So your volume is probably right at average!

I would suggest learning all the manual exercises and incorporating them into your routine after JP90, before you start investing in devices. While devices are useful, the guys who made them or "invented" them - learned PE works the manual way.

I would suggest listing some 3/6/9/12 month goals so you can measure your progresses in milestones instead of having a large over all goal. That way you can succeed time and time again!

Anyway, starting a log is a great way to get going and I wish you the best!
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
    10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
    link 2000's Links

Comment

Originally posted by frankiemillion View Post
      Hi There

Always been a little bit small and not happy with my penis. Have learned to compensate with other ways so its not necessary to gain length and girth but would increase my confidence and i would just like to look a nice hanging penis in the mirror.

My stats are

BPEL; 5.1"
      BEG: 5.2"

Flaccid fluctuates from 3.5" to 4.5" in length.

I will be starting off with the JP90 and working from there. Looking at using maybe a bathmate, extender or combination of both with manual exercises.

A long term goal would be BPEL 8" x BEG 6.5" with as much of that being flaccid gain as im a shower and would be good to continue that, haha.

Will love input and feedback/opinions

Regards

Nathan
      Welcome to the PE forums Nathan.

It looks like you've got things figured out. Starting with the JP90 is good. Remember to read the safety first thread in the beginner's forum as well. You only have one penis, so treat it well while you PE.

I really think your girth goal might be a tad overboard. As someone with 6" of girth I can say with all confidence that any more could very well be a turn-off for some women. The smart thing to do would be to stop when you hit about 6" and see how women respond. If they love it at that size, why bother getting bigger? 'Cause there will be a size where women start getting turned off, and will start refusing sex. And oral on a 6.5" will be out of the question for the average woman.
      Starting stats
      April 3, 2012
      BPEL - 6"
      EG - 6"

Comment

Welcome

This is a great site. Have fun stick to it and in no time you will reach your goals. Keep us posted on prrogress.

Comment

Originally posted by frankiemillion View Post
          Don't be discouraged if you find the JP90 a little intense. It can be pretty strong for some beginners. No harm whatsoever in scaling it back if needed.

I would add my vote to holding off on including any hardware like extenders or pumps until after you've been at PE consistently for a few months or so. Your dick needs to become conditioned to what we throw at it with enlargement exercises. Test the PE waters carefully, watching closely for good erectile quality and signs of overdoing things (pain, edema, bruising, numbness).

Think about keeping a workout log so you can keep track of what you've been doing over time. Note routine modifications when you make them. Take some satisfaction in logging each session, even if it feels like you didn't do much.

Good luck!
          Wood is good!

Comment

Lurker huh? Well while you've been watching us I have been watching you! I bet you didn't know that huh? Scary thought! Well be that as it may ( yes I love that phrase) welcome to the one and only PE Gym. We have a cast of characters, and I do mean characters, you may enjoy. We got Pirates and fairies, superheros, talking Toads, a guy who Snitches on everyone ( don't tell him any secrets),we got guys , girls ( don't call them ladies; it makes them feel old) and any number of combinations thereof. Trust me they're all here and more just to help you and make your stay more enjoyable. So let me welcome you to the gym, point you over to the beginners section which I ask you to read the safety first thread, and then get to work. If you need any help or advice ask anyone you want except me; I may have said too much already. Welcome and sorry for messin with ya but the Yankee game is boring; hey can you make cookies?
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
            X