I need a solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a solution

Through out my life I've not been happy with my body - this is the final hurdle.

I've lost the weight, I've got the fitness, I've got the stamina, I've got the muscle there is just one more thing that needs to change...

I'm an absolute beginner with a busy lifestyle I've got lots of questions for example.

If I do my beginner routine for 30mins in the morning and then do my press ups and sit ups straight away after will this ruin my gains due to blood flow demand?

I have regular sex with my gf 3 - 4 times a week usually midweek and weekends will that ruin my gains? I saw the article on masturbation but what about normal sex?

If anyone has started recently and is getting results well done please share

Cheers

I can see where you're going with your initial concern, but remember: "Perfect is the enemy of good." If that's what your schedule allows, then you're out of options anyway. Can you do your [fitness] workout first? I do PE a few hours after my workout. I don't see why doing PE immediately after your workout would be bad. Just don't forget to do a penis warm-up.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Your very right, I understand that I'll never be perfect but if I could just get to 7 inches from my usual 5ish and get more control I would be really happy in fact it would be a weight off my mind.

Yeah I can do it in any order really to be honest - this penis warm up is really really important isn't it.

How about a small cloth soaked in hot water? (similar to what you get for a wet shave) I think that would probably be the most convenient and discreet way I could go about it.

Comment

I personally don't think masturbation/sex BY ITSELF will hurt gains. What I do think is that sex/masturbation in addition to a PE routine could lead to overtraining if you are not prepared for it, which could hurt gains. If you have sex often, I would say start with a pretty conservative routine and keep a close eye on PIs.
        eow.
        Member of the Month April 2013
        Last edited by eow.; 04-25-2012, 08:58 AM.
        Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

The wash cloth is certainly one way. If you do it right after a warm/hot shower, that's a good double whammy.

And when I referenced imperfection, I was referring more to scheduling, since I'm not aware of your size goals. For a lot of guys, it can be tough to be entirely consistent with PE, but it's essential to stay on task the best you can. If you can commit to 30 minutes in the morning a few times per week, that's an excellent start. Considering that time constraint, I recommend reading up on how to multitask your penis warm-up with other activities. I'd also suggest picking one of the lighter beginner routines from the sticky thread.

I've never not warmed up, just because of how strongly the advanced members tout it around here. They say it's safer this way, and safety is definitely a priority. Is it fact? Not sure, but it feels good.

Ask away, man.
          I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
          Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Working...
          X