Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone, I've been torn down and am determined to improve myself!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone, I've been torn down and am determined to improve myself!

I have a pretty depressing story but ultimately this is why I'm here. Lets just say that its a pretty big blow to my ego to which I'm still recovering but now I am determined to improve myself. So all my life I've been really insecure with my penis but I learned not to ever let it affect my confidence. In fact, for a while, I was having great sex with lots of ladies. I would say that my penis size is about 5.3 inches from the base, not from the pubic bone. I even had one girl tell me it was the best sex she's ever had.

Well, I was in a serious relationship for the past year and a half. My ex-girlfriend was a virgin and for me this was ideal because I didn't have to worry about comparing me to other lovers and I would be the biggest she's ever had. We had a great relationship, we really did complement each other well. I was seriously considering this a long term deal. Unfortunately, over the year's time I noticed that her desire in sex had decreased significantly. I talked to her about it and we agreed that it might just be the newness of the relationship leaving and we were just getting comfortable with one another. With that being said, we agreed to try to have sex at least twice a week. Over time this began to become a huge issue. She didn't want to have sex and didn't know why, she had absolutely no desire. We thought it was birth control so she tried switching different brands. We tried toy and whatever other sexy things we could think of. Still nothing. Out of nowhere, we break up about 2 months ago. We are both heartbroken but inevitably agree with the breakup.

Fast forward 2 months later. I see her for the first time in 2 months and she has some new guy she is seeing. It was a weekend long social event for dancers. When I see her we automatically give each other the biggest hugs we can give each other. We both missed each other. We talked and she told me that she made a mistake breaking up with me and that she wanted me back. That night she leaves the guy she came with and goes home with me. That night things seem like they are heading towards reconciliation, and she seems excited to be heading in that direction.

This is where the huge blow comes in. The next day she wakes up and looks miserable. She tells me that she had sex with the other guy she was seeing, which I suspected anyways, but that he was huge. She didn't know how big but she said it was huge. She then told me that there was nothing wrong with her hormones, its that she realizes that I just wasn't fulfilling her sexually. She looks at me and knows how perfect we are for one another but that sex is very important in the relationship and that if we get back together she will always be wanting in that department. In that second, any hope of reconciliation disappears. We both split again and now I feel like a failure knowing I could not satisfy my girlfriend. It took her having sex with someone with a huge penis to realize that that was the problem of our sexual incompatibility. It hurts because we both know we were perfect for one another but completely sexually incompatible. I don't think I need to stress this anymore but it sucks, big time! I thought I would be ok because since she was a virgin she wouldn't know the difference. How wrong I was.

I understand people will tell me that she wasn't worth it and that I should just throw her away. The sad part is that I don't agree. She was very worth it to me and for the longest time she struggled to find out why she didn't have any desire to have sex with me. She talked to her family, friends, and doctors to figure out if was something about her that made her feel this way. In the end, it took a big dick to show my inadequacy. Even as we said good bye for the last time we were both heartbroken knowing that we were almost perfect.

I'm tired of dealing with this issue any longer. I am sharing this here because there really isn't anyone I can talk to about this. When people ask, I have to just tell them that ultimately there were "issues" that prevented us from getting back together. I hate not being able to open up about it to anyone. I want to believe this programs work. Please help me answer the following questions as I am going to embark on this journey to make sure this never happens to me again, at least not in the penis size department.

At 5.3 inches from the base, how feasible would it be to reach 7 inches? How about 8?
    I'm 4.1 inches in girth, how feasible would it be to reach 5.5 inches? How about 6?
    My plan for now is to use the X4 system. Is a jelqing device more efficient than manual jelqing because of consistency of motion?
    Besides the stretching and jelqing, is there anything else that I should do to supplement my workout? I'm a noob but I know I need to take it slow.

Thanks for any help you can give me, its been a rough couple days but I'm tired of feeling inadequate!
    vivaperu348
    Last edited by vivaperu348; 04-24-2012, 12:02 PM.

you are barely below average. while i would suggest pe. you should focus on your sexual technique. learn how to make her cum before sex, use your tongue to please her, incorporate foreplay into sex, leanr your angles and how to move your hips freely, how to build a pace, learn the different styles of penetration, get in shape enough to be the sexual beast you want to be etc etc.

dick size is about 1/18 of pleasing women. you need to brush up your skills while you do pe so that once the size you aqcuire gives you the confidence to motivate you to put yourself back out there, you will know how to use your tool

Comment

I appreciate the advice but I wouldn't think of myself as a bad lover. I made her cum before sex and even during. I loved going down on her and we had great foreplay. The main problem was that the act of penetration itself wasn't pleasing her, no matter what position it was. Again, I've had really good luck with women and they have all generally been very pleased. The last girlfriend I had always wanted sex and she said I was the best she ever had. I guess, like most people here, I just want the confidence to know that I can stand above the rest. I'll be putting myself out there again but I'll always have the thought in the back of my mind that my current lover may not be fully satisfied, but I understand that all women are different.

Comment

well good luck in your pe journies!

i would find your way to JP90's beginner routine

Comment

Yep JP90 is the way to go for beginners. That being said lets think about your girl and that guy nd your goals for a second. She was a virgin when you guys met. You are 5.3 x 4.1. Huge to her could easily be 6.5 x 5. Its all relative to their experiences. My girlfriend told me i am average. According to polls and studies and whatnot i am above average. Does that matter to my ego? Nope. All i am trying to say is dont obssess over this guy or any other for that matter. We all gain differently and all girls are different. Just be consistent with your routine, do it safely, and you will see benefits. I think i could have made this more coherent but anyway. Be good to yourself and others,especially the ladies, and reap the rewards.
          pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

also lets not forget about function. the best sex i have is when my EQ is above 95%. most women want it to be hard before they want it to be an inch bigger. its hard to bump and grind when its not like a rock. the intensity of your erection is paramount in controlling/using it. i suggest investing some time into a split kegel/reverse kegel routine. and if your eq isnt already at its potential you could gain like a half inch just by improving your EQ.

Comment

True story ^
              pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Your 5.3" length is measured from the base. If you measure from the pubic bone (press the ruler firmly), you will have a slightly higher figure that we call 'BPEL' around here. It takes your bodyfat out of the equation.

Kudos to you for moving forward, dude. Start with one of the easy beginner routines, and ask if you need any help.
                I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

I know you think it's all due to your size, but I have an alternate theory. It's possible that she, being a virgin, had certain expectations about what her ideal guy would be like. Maybe you did it for her for a while, but she wanted to see what else was out there. It's also possible she just lost her attraction to you (it happens sometimes). Your size is definitely average, so I have a hard time believing a virgin could really need something much bigger.

Either way, good luck.
                  Starting (02/21/12): 4.81 BPEL x 4.31 mid-EG
                  05/23/12: 5.68 x 4.43
                  08/22/12: 5.81 x 4.43
                  Short-term goal: 6.0 x 4.5

Comment

Thanks everyone, its been hard but I'm getting better and if anything I am more determined to persist in my goals. I recently dropped weight from 186 to 162 so I am very committed when I put my mind into it. As of right now I think I'll be following funflyers routine and hopefully reach the gains he does. Thanks again everyone!

Comment

thats great to hear. im a firm believer than PE should be but a component of a larger self improvement program. whats the point of having a bigger dick if we arent physically and mentally growing with it

Comment

I completely agree. I was planning on doing some weight training to start putting on muscle. Will this at all in any way affect my progress with my PE program?

Comment

vivaperu348 ... I'd suggest you keep the conversation going with the guys and girls here, as well as your (ex?) girl.

My feeling is that the issues are probably a little wider than just your size, but I'll take your post in good faith.

In terms of feeling during sex, additional girth is more likely to make a positive difference for a woman.

In terms of aesthetics (looks), additional length may impress her and give you more confidence.

A lot of guys PE in secret ... but maybe this can be part of your conversation with your girl? Decide whether you want to give this relationship a chance and let her know that you're embarking on some sexual health exercises. Let her know what you're prepared to do to make this work.

Your post deserves a longer answer ... but I'm concerned that if your girl goes off and meets more guys, you are never going to be able to deal with it properly if you eventually get back together with her. My feeling is that you should give it a go now and see if it's going to work ... don't die wondering.

And Stumpy's Golden Rule #1.
                          NEVER, DISCUSS EX SEXUAL PARTNER'S!!!!!!!

NEVER!!!!

Good luck vivaperu348

Comment

Originally posted by vivaperu348 View Post
                            I completely agree. I was planning on doing some weight training to start putting on muscle. Will this at all in any way affect my progress with my PE program?
                            It won't be a negative ... but if you decrease fat around your pubic area; improve blood flow; and generally feel healthier and more confident ... all of those things will be positive for PE as well as your self-image / self-confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Stumpy View Post
                              It won't be a negative ... but if you decrease fat around your pubic area; improve blood flow; and generally feel healthier and more confident ... all of those things will be positive for PE as well as your self-image / self-confidence.
                              all great points.....as a focus, in terms of exercise. besides adding strength and changing body composition, i would suggest adding mobility to your love life.

i posted this on another thread. its a page i found of a bunch of things i already happen to do. hip mobility is a serious game changer in the bedroom, and it is constantly over looked. buy a foam roller and give this page a look. the stretches and exercises are easy to accomplish and have great benefit. theres nothing that breeds confidence like have full control of your movement while having sex and knowing what you are capable of. she will enjoy the more able you How to Improve Hip Mobility | Mark's Daily Apple...besides what that page says i would suggest some passive stretching for the muscles that he suggests you roll. and RUN boy run. cardiovascular health is reproductive health.

Comment

Working...
                              X