Feeling very down and out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling very down and out...

Hey guys, I am slightly new here. I have known about the site and have tried to use it before without much dedication and much fail. I joined back in 2009 with a different membership that I no longer remember. I did happen to keep my excel spreadsheet of my numbers. I failed to take PEGym seriously and in result have become slightly depressed. I am 21 years old and don't feel like I am too unattractive. Yet I never get women, I know it is due to my lack of confidence. So let me get to my old numbers.

as of my 19th birthday 12/21/2009 my FL: 4.5" BPFL: 5" EL: 5.75" BPEL: 6" EG: 5.5"

I hope I have my measurements correct. Please correct me if I messed up.
    I have been single for 4 years and have only slept with 1 girl in that time frame. I have masturbated enough that I believe I have caused a bend in my penis, to my left due to using my right hand predominantly. I also have a slightly poor complexion and have a lot of oil build up which is causing penile papules which is completely killing my confidence. I don't know what to do at this point and this is my last effort before I just give up. Any ideas or help with that would be appreciated greatly. As for my current numbers.

5/29/12 FL; 3.5" BPFL: 4" EL: 5" BPEL: 5.5" EG: 5"

What happened guys? I am starting to feel really poorly in life due to this. I don't really know what to do. I need to start over and start a better diet thats for sure. I am 5'5" and weigh about 148lbs right now. I run and lift a lot, but I am still lacking. I do drink a lot and smoke. I need to quit but it is hard. Please someone help me out with some ideas or motivation or anything. I am feeling very low and helpless.

thank you.

Drinking causes depression, for sure. You might want to consider starting a thread or a search
    to find members who have succeeded in giving up drinking and smoking. It's surely tough to give
    up both at the same time. I did, but that was 36 years ago.

There are 12 step programs that work for some people. You might want to consider one, or
    Smoke-enders, etc. I know if you want it bad enough, you can do it, but you DO need a
    support group.

I would definitely focus on getting on a better diet, and I would bet your depression will
    lift.

Extra oil is not a bad thing-per se. I have always had an oily skin, and at my age, (72),
    I have learned that it has kept my skin youthful. At your age, you just have to take
    extra care of your skin, that's oil.

Where do you run and lift? Are there women out there running and lifting?

Comment

Ya, I have been trying to take better care of my skin. I run everywhere from the treadmill to the city. I lift at my community college gym, and oh yes there are girls there. I just feel like I have this stupid fear to engage in any conversation because I doubt they would want to be with someone my height when there are plenty of others that fit womens needs..

Comment

Welcome. It's really cool how the Gym can make you even quit some really bad habits in trying to improve your tool...

It's a good idea to put the booze and the smokes down because of their effect on your psyche and your blood flow down there. The only way you'll get anything out of PE is if you put something in! Get to it!

As far as confidence, I'm actually 5'6-and-one-half but still 5'6 is a girls height. women are typically exactly my height or a little taller than me and that doesn't stop me. Sure I have to work a little harder to spark conversation (due to my weight and height) BUT, but once they see you have confidence in yourself, your height becomes much less important. Work on loving you!

Comment

a lot of oil build up which is causing penile papules which is completely killing my confidence
          Accutane gets you rid of that oil. I know I used it for acne, and it cured me very well of my acne, but it was a nice surprise to see that those oily glands on my shaft disappeared too. And I was on the lowest possible dose, 10mg a day.

Comment

I think you should feel better about yourself. Not sure how sexually active you are but there is absolutely nothing wrong with your size. More than adequate for making a woman feel amazing when done properly. I personally drank too much. I would drink almost daily so my new years resolution was to limit it to weekend only and Ive been working on drinking less when I do drink. I have lost weight and feel much better about myself. You know what you need to do and by posting here we know you want to work on it. Now you need to make the next step for yourself!

Comment

PM me about the alcohol if you like =)
              pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Oh my, I was in exactly this same place a few months ago. First, I would just like to say that there is nothing wrong with the way you are feeling. The human mind is a weird and complex organ. Some may tell you that it is not worth it to get down because you do not like the way you look but once you have those thoughts and they take hold in your brain it can destroy you. I made up things even when I went to see a therapist because I felt ashamed that I was so depressed about my penis size, but to my those feelings were very real and very intense. They were scary, and they were beginning to ruin my life. I went on medication, and it has given me the ability to step back from those feelings and see that while yes there are bigger problems than not having a huge penis, I have always felt that you need to be comfortable being yourself. I still am not 100% comfortable. However, the medication has allowed me to relax and set goals. It is now the summer and I have much free time on my hands. I have a steady gym and PE routine and I am optimistic.

As for the women, they will come. You say you run and lift a lot, that is great. Girls like to see that you can take care of yourself. Some may be turned off by the fact that you smoke, others may not. Maybe start seeing a smoker. Or, try quitting smoking; it can only help you in the long run. Exercise and sweating will also help to maintain healthy skin. Diet will help too. It doesn't take much to improve your diet. This will also help gains come in the gym. Again, you could do all this and still not get girls. I would say that I would be more concerned if you thought dating was an exact science.

I believe that you will overcome this, and do not be ashamed to seek help. Perhaps your college has a counseling center?

Comment

Wow, First off I would like to thank all of you for the support. I didn't expect all of the kind words. I am going to start the 90 day beginner routine today and try to be as consistent as possible. It has been really difficult for me to quit smoking and drinking so I think I need to look into someone I can talk to; pterodactyl I will message you. I really think it is the amount I drink daily that is ruining me. I really do appreciate you guys. It feels good to be able to actually talk about it all.

Comment

Avoidable body fats could be eradicated as well when doing skin tensing, utilizing the renowned technique of liposuction. The laser liposuction specifically can develop more powerful results on skin. Facelifts are well identified surgical procedures that typically attract individuals who are into their later years. This process is however less in demand, because of the option of non invasive methods which generate better and congruent final results.
                    SandFernando
                    Last edited by SandFernando; 10-01-2012, 12:20 PM.

Comment

This may sound like too much praise for PE but what worked for me was to dive into this. I am telling you as soon as I seen gains I was hooked and to ensure that I didnt fail I started to get up very early. One thing that this did was make me think that getting up early was more important than drinking late. Over time I actually have become a gut who almost never drinks and one of the signaificant reasons is that I will be damned if drinking is going to get in the way of PE. I am happier now with a bigger dick and I dont miss hangovers and being wiped out in the morning a single bit.

Find what you love the most weather it be the lifting, the running or the PE and target one of them for a morning session, every morning every day and I am sure that if your love for these activities over rides your desire to drink then things will fall into place. In my personal life my wife does not drink so imagine how happy she has been since I grew my dick and stopped drinking.

Prioratize my freind and things will take care of themselves. Oh, welcome to the gym. I am always free to PM if you wish!
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                        Work on loving you!
                        That's such good advice! How do you want to be? Imagine it and starting working towards it.

Comment

Working...
                        X