Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie....long time lurker :)

Hi all,

Been a lurker for a whole now and have just decided to start a routine, I'm 21 from Australia, have an amazing life and girlfriend, I work with an airline company as an engineer.

Looking for increased penile health to ensure that it stays at its 21 year old self for years to come, having some added size will just be an added bonus

Already posted in the beginners forum my plans so please feel free to check it out I'm wanting and open to critiquing lol

Welcome to the gym bro!

I'll check out your plans and give some feedback later in this post. + PE will keep your dick 21 years old I guarantee you that!

Enjoy your stay!

Edit: I posted my advice in the beginners forum thread.
    TheSperminator
    Member of the Month Oct 12
    Last edited by TheSperminator; 06-05-2012, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the brother from down under. Pe is great and i think we should all take your point of view, that we should be here for our penis health and the added bonus of getting bigger. Good luck and keep us updated.

Comment

Welcome! Enjoy your journey.
        Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, very excited about my endeavor and I'll keep all my new friends updated

Comment

Working...
          X