Help!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!!!!

I'm mike and in 18. I'm black and I have a small dick I'm 4 soft and 7 hard. My thickness is like 4 or 5. I need help fast...... Last weekin the locker room my friend pulled my pants down in front of EVERYONE!!! And they saw my small dick! Today alone ie gotten 12 messages talking about my dick.......I need help NOW! I just feel like killing myself :/ I hate life right now. Message me ! I need a personal training..........

https://www.pegym.com/forums/introdu...y-im-mike.html

Comment

Hey Mike,

4 soft isn't small, and 7 hard definitely isn't small either, man. You only feel this way about yourself because of the downwards perspective of looking at your own unit.

But you're free to start a newbie routine if you want to. Start slow and steady. I know you're eager to see gains, but rushing has proven to be a dangerous thing with PE.

If you really want personal training, that's what Big Al does over at ME Coach.
      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Can you all have someone help me step by step?

Comment

I did, click on my link to your first thread you created and start reading.

Comment

hey mike you are definately not small. Soft penises come in all sizes and to some extent have nothing to do with erect size. Anyone who makes fun of you is immature at best and no matter how tough it may be you need to move on. BTW 7" is pretty damn big and well above average.

Comment

How about you read like everyone else had to. There's tons of free info on this site.
              I will never stop PE'ing and I will never give up. I WILL hit 7 inches mid girth.

Originally posted by CUSP82
              So you want to give up? How about I kick you in the nuts!

Comment

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-e25SwEu0nj...-preserver.jpg

Comment

That's not helping Malehanger that's a picture of helping.

Comment

Working...
                  X