Introducing myself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself.

Hi guys, I've read up a tiny bit on PE, over the last 2 years but never stayed committed to a routine of any sort for any longer than 5 days.
    I've always known I was very average in size but it didn't bother me too much.

Last year I got a gf with the tightest vagina I've been with and it was great, then we broke up and she moved countries, the whole time we were still talking and planned for her to come back for us to be together. She assured me she had not been with anyone.

Anyway, she came back for 3 days and we had sex. I noticed a difference in her tightness. She even seemed disinterested while we had sex.
    She finally admitted to being with another guy, and he was the biggest she had ever had.. She said she was shocked when she first saw it (I'm not as big as other guys she had been with before me too).
    I also asked her if she has ever squirted in her life, she said once.. and it was with the guy mentioned before. She said it didn't feel any different to all the other times, making me think every time they did it was that good for her.
    This upsets me so much and has left me feeling VERY insecure. To the point where my sex drive is low.
    I actually think about it everyday because we still plan to get together and I love her very much.. She was technically single but we were still talking, so I want to grow my penis as large as I can and show her who's boss when she gets back here.
    Current stats:
    6 length
    5.2 girth
    Starting PE measurements (erect, post exercising)
    13/7/2012
    BPEL: 6.6
    EG: 5.2

1 month progress
    14/8/2012
    BPEL: 6.9 - 7
    EG: 5.2

End of year goal:
    EL: 8
    EG: 6

So you're 6 inches of death? Well I'm your worst nightmare. I hate guys that don't stay committed to a routine. You will stay committed and reach your goals or I will look for you, I will find you,and I will eat you! Hey how's that for a welcome to the gym? I mean it could use some polishing but I'm new to this and still working on things. So welcome to the gym and if you need any help we're all here.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

First off if you are going to due PE then you must be dedicated because off and on don't work not even with pumping iron does it work because your body and brain don't know how to react (whether to just repair or repair with add fibers to compensate the resistance). Second, she more than likely had recently been with the dude for a while (which means she accommodated to his size). If you stay with her a while, she will accommodate to your girth too.
      What did you expect that all men have 6 x 5? Most do but there are those who just don't. Fact of life just like most women have c-cups but there are those who have them bigger or smaller. Fact of life.
      Begin 7/25/2011:
      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
      X