Life changing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life changing....

Hey guys thanks everyone for this site. This has had such a positive impact on my life.

Firstly let me say I've been practicing PE for a month now and just decided to sign up.

I found this site at a time when I just broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years and I was pretty depressed.

I'm still sad about that situation but this site has made me remember that I need to focus on myself again and I have been making other efforts to improve my lifestyle which is stretching towards health, financial and career wise.

This site has given me something to believe that I thought was impossible as I don't trust drugs and other things for male enhancement products.

I almost never miss a PE session sometimes I have to because of my schedule but I think it's something really good.

Even though I am not sure if I had any gains in my first month, I see signs of a stronger erection and I know with time there will be some improvement in size.

Currently my BPEL is 6"
    and EG is 5.25"

I think I gained .25 in BPEL in the first month because now sometimes with a strong erection I can get up to 6.25 BPEL, I think I'm really terrible at measuring though.

My short term goal is 6.5" BPEL and 5.5" EG
    And my long term goal (2 years) 8" BPEL and 6" EG

I think these are good realistic goals as I think too big won't be too pleasurable.

Regardless of if I increase size I can be assured that I will be able to last longer and have harder erections which will still provide better sex.

So once again, thank you guys for this forum and your guidance it's very much appreciated

You are most welcome, pal. Sorry about the break-up, but you are right that penis enlargement/enhancement
    will get you refocused on yourself and your own needs for a change.

Best of luck, and hang in there.

Comment

ya hope your ok and good luck with your progress
      Starting: 02/10/2013 NBPEL 6 1/2 inches MEG 4 13/16 inches BEG 5 inches

Current: 13/11/2013 NBPEL 6 5/8 inches MEG 4 7/5 inches BEG 5 1/8 inches

Goal: BPEL 8 inches NBPEL 7 inches MEG 5 inches

Comment

Good luck dude!
        Don't forget your kegels.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Practice that measuring. Saying "I think I gained' is SO discouraging.
          I did the same thing when I first started. I didn't measure perfectly. I switched measuring styles (from NBP to BP) and I got confused. So I'm sort of hoping I gained, but I'm not 100% sure. I went from a 6.5 NBPEL to a 7.5 BPEL. I'm not exactly sure how much I gained. Isn't that frustrating? So make sure you become an expert on how to measure yourself!

Great intro. Loved the read. You sound like you have a really good mind frame.
          Welcome to the gym and best of luck to you!
          "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
          Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
          Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
          As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

congrats man

Comment

Welcome to PE, Jandaman!

Looks like you've started out right. Good frame of mind, realistic goals and great first post. Sorry to hear about the break-up. In regards to measuring, I suggest to take many measurements, all BPEL. BPEL is the only way to track progress, since if you do NBPEL any size differences could be the fat pad getting bigger or smaller. BPEL takes the fat pad out of the equation. Take several measurements that way if a few are taken wrong, you'll have a good idea of size. Anytime you measure afterwards, do it the same way. Several measurements all BPEL. Can't go wrong if you follow that.

As for the increase in length in the first month, there's a pretty good chance it's because of better EQ. But hey, it's still an increase. If you can stay healthy and always have decent to great EQ, then that increase will always be there.

Good luck, and happy, safe PE'ing!
              Starting stats
              April 3, 2012
              BPEL - 6"
              EG - 6"

Comment

Thank you guys for so much support already, I'm ready to start off a disciplined PE journey. As for the measuring advice thanks very much, I'll try it out

Comment

Welcome bro and best of luck!

Comment

Working...
                  X