It started with " what size were your other guys? "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It started with " what size were your other guys? "

So I am in a relationship of 2 years and in the beginning the person i am with cheated. Well it just so happened that this guy had a monster of a dick. Great. Especially for my self esteem. I have always been ok with my size, not large not small. But here I am in this relationship where the person I am with has told me i have had the smallest penis theyve been with. Hard pill to swallow, not to mention what are the odds of all the other guys being over 7 inches and the largest being 10.

I started peing earlier this year, a week on and then time gets away. Whether it be school or other things. I am really hoping that i can stay with it. I just hope that the time invested is worth it. In all honesty, i would like to be 7.5x6. I am at slightly larger that 6.5 bpel and at 5 eg. so hopefully those numbers are not out of reach.

I dont want to tell the person im with im doing this. i think that if they mention it on their own then the gains would really be there.

On another note, maybe not the best place to post this question. after you get to the size you desire, if you stop, do you lose it?

hope to post pics soon that way if i do see gains i can share with others that a seeking a more confident self.
    Current: BPEL 6.5" EG 5"
    Goal: EL 7.5" EG 6"

Once you reach your desired size you will need to do a cementing routine.
    Starting 3-10-12
    Bpel 6.125
    Eg 4

Current
    Bpel 7
    Eg 4.62

Short term
    Bpel 7
    Eg 5

Long term 8x6=WINNING

Comment

You don't mention numbers of men but a single 10 " guy is very unlikely straight up.
      I have commonly found odds of over 1,000,000 to one when i have done the odds on multi guys all being over a certain size . Women say this stuff all the time it is just another form of abuse.

Comment

At 6.5"X 5" she said you were the smallest she has ever been with? Have you been with any other women and just wondering was there impression the same?
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

This is the kind of stuff that fucks with my head unfortunately about average stats. I still think your girlfriend had an extremely great stroke of luck or shes lying just to fuck with you. 1) if the girl cheated on you within the beggining of the relationship, shes a bitch. 2) If the girl told you about the dick size of the guy she cheated on you with, shes a bitch. 3) If the girl told you your the smallest, even if you were, shes a bitch.

Someone who was willing to do all three of these things has 0 credibility in my book. Unless you have an inch and a half fat pad, I doubt you would be close to the smallest she's had. Its too statistically impossible. Shes a bitch, shes fucking with your head. Find yourself a real girl.

Comment

Originally posted by helpmeout View Post
            This is the kind of stuff that fucks with my head unfortunately about average stats. I still think your girlfriend had an extremely great stroke of luck or shes lying just to fuck with you. 1) if the girl cheated on you within the beggining of the relationship, shes a bitch. 2) If the girl told you about the dick size of the guy she cheated on you with, shes a bitch. 3) If the girl told you your the smallest, even if you were, shes a bitch.

Someone who was willing to do all three of these things has 0 credibility in my book. Unless you have an inch and a half fat pad, I doubt you would be close to the smallest she's had. Its too statistically impossible. Shes a bitch, shes fucking with your head. Find yourself a real girl.
            It fucks with my head also and it isn't the first time I have read about girls saying that what should be above avg sizes, are small or barely average. It always brings me back to the "theres the studies, then theres the real world" argument.
            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

But what someone told me on here really holds true, at least to where I'm at mentally right now. I can't remember who said it, but someone said (and i'm paraphrasing here) "you take the very few instances where the study stated average is challenged, and magnify that X a billion, despite there probably being a 10 to 1 ratio of times where the studies are confirmed by women, gay men, etc."

I posted in another thread about how I recently was in contact with a few gay members on another forum, and they were saying how the average is almost definitely below 6 bpel. One of the men, at 6 bpel, frequented sex parties, glory holes, all that jazz, and has seen probably around 100+ dicks in his life. He said somewhere between 60-70 percent of the dicks he saw looked similar or a little smaller to his 6 BPEL. This was confirmed by another gay member who had also seen many many many many penises. Another guy on this site said he frequented those clubs were people just have sex, and sees 50 dicks every time he goes, and at 6 nbpel, he said the average was undoubebly lower. My usual self would throw all of these things out, and obsess over the one guy with a bitchy girlfriend who has unfounded claims about the average being larger than 6.5 BPEL, despite seeing everywhere else that it isn't.

Heres another story that helps me put away my beliefs about the studied averages being wrong, i'll copy paste what I posted from another thread.

"In addition, I recently talked to a promiscuous girl I know about penis sizes. I said what do you think average is using an object that you have lying around. This girl has always stated she thought average was about 6 inches nbpel (because thats what everyone hears). She then picks up her iphone (just to show how awful women are at visually judging somethings length), and says "this is like 6 inches right?" "Average is probably a little bit bigger than this". An iphone is 4.5 inches long. Unless her estimation of the size of an iphone was an inch and a half off, there is no way in hell 6.5 bpel is the average."

I've made so much progress mentally just looking at it from a different perspective. Trying to pay more attention to the 100 times that someone says the average is what it is, instead of focusing on the one unfounded annonymous claim of the average being higher.
              helpmeout
              Last edited by helpmeout; 07-06-2012, 04:27 AM.

Comment

And ripley, your girlfriend didn't see a guy with a 10 inch dick. You literally cannot find that in the real world. If she found that, she should play the lottery. The odds are probably better that she won the lottery. Dump the girl, shes playing mind games and doesn't deserve the satisfaction of you playing along.

If not, tell her every girl you were with was skinnier and their pussies were tighter if she want's to play that game.

Comment

Having been the one that was cheated on I can tell you I wanted to pry it out of her I couldnt sit back and not know what the hell was in her. I could go on no longer without knowing if he was bigger than me for some damn reason. And thats how I found this site myself. She said she really didnt know how big he was because she wasnt paying attention. I sent the guy a message on facebook and asked him outright he said approx 8" and had no idea on girth but he had never had any complaints. being that hes not up to speed on penis stats im assuming his 8" is NBP which leaves me feeling like shit when I think about it even if my wife says the sex was horrible and he only lasted about 5min. She said it felt good enough she was trying to make herself cum but he couldnt make it. Anyway thats how I found this site again. Its hard for me to deal with the thought that she has had bigger know matter how much I know I satisfy her. Actually this site may have saved my marriage because if I thought I could never be bigger I probrably couldnt have continued knowing she had been with larger since we said our wedding vows.

Comment

Weird (or maybe not) how often we hear stories of girls cheating with guys with bigger penises and yet size supposedly doesn't matter to them or its just a coincidence that they end up being with large guys considering how "rare" the big ones are supposed to be. More doubts for me.

Comment

It was definately coincedence in my situation and I have no idea if he was honest and my wife couldnt tell so who knows??? I do think larger guys are more apt to share in a situation where they have an opportunity to just get off?

Comment

I started off with PE at 6.6 inches BPEL. There was one woman who swore I was at least 9 inches and several that commented on how big it was (without specific numbers)

On the same token, I had told a few women (who asked) that I was about 7", maybe a little bit more (because in hingsight I didn't measure correctly). I only found out my true BPEL after finding this site and reading about how to measure.

My point is that:
                        A) At least some women are horrible with measurement (i would say a majority)
                        and
                        B) I myself wasn't very good at knowing my own size - until I got educated about it a bit. I never once measured my girth until finding PEGym, i'm sure this is pretty common as well. There is a lot of guess work going on, on both sides!

I think it would be a safe conclusion that she is also off in her measurements, as it would be a very very small statistical probability if what she said were actually true. Not to mention that its just plain rude and classless for either party to ask about past sexual partners.
                        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I never knew my girth until finding this site and really didnt know how much variation there was, I had an idea within .5" +/- what my length was and that was it until 2 mos ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ripley View Post
                            So I am in a relationship of 2 years and in the beginning the person i am with cheated. Well it just so happened that this guy had a monster of a dick. Great. Especially for my self esteem. I have always been ok with my size, not large not small. But here I am in this relationship where the person I am with has told me i have had the smallest penis theyve been with. Hard pill to swallow, not to mention what are the odds of all the other guys being over 7 inches and the largest being 10.

I started peing earlier this year, a week on and then time gets away. Whether it be school or other things. I am really hoping that i can stay with it. I just hope that the time invested is worth it. In all honesty, i would like to be 7.5x6. I am at slightly larger that 6.5 bpel and at 5 eg. so hopefully those numbers are not out of reach.

I dont want to tell the person im with im doing this. i think that if they mention it on their own then the gains would really be there.

On another note, maybe not the best place to post this question. after you get to the size you desire, if you stop, do you lose it?

hope to post pics soon that way if i do see gains i can share with others that a seeking a more confident self.
                            Welcome to PE, Ripley.

To bad it's not under better circumstances. Sorry to hear about your girl. I would have to echo Helpmeout about the credibility of her penis size claims. It's highly unlikely that all her other partners were bigger than you, unless she's only had one or two others. It's even less likely that she's ever even seen a 10 incher, let alone touched one. I bet, if the guy was big, he was a lot smaller than 10", and just tells women that it's 10 inches for word of mouth advertising (I've mentioned that in other posts) Hopefully some of this will help your confidence.

What really sticks out here, is the fact that she's so willing to tell you that you're the smallest of all her partners. Saying that, after she's been caught cheating on you, with a guy she's saying was huge..... hmmm. Sounds like she's trying to hurt you. It would be like you cheating on her, then telling her how perfect that woman's body was. Then following it up with telling her that all your previous partners had great bodies, and she's the only one that's fat/soft/droopy/whatever. Even if it were true (not likely, but lets just say), you would only say that to hurt her.

Glad you decided to try PE. It does work, but not everyone a fast gainer. Some are slow gainers, and a really small percentage can't seem to gain at all, or see really minimal gains (anyone want to bet it's the same percentage of really fast/easy gainers?). Any gains you get will stick, if you follow a maintenance routine. Basically a really scaled down and less time consuming routine. You really should read the safety first thread, stickied at the top of this forum. I would hate to read a panic post from you in the next little while, about an injury.

I hope some of this has helped you a little. Good luck and happy, safe PE'ing!

To ColtAR-15: "Weird (or maybe not) how often we hear stories of girls cheating with guys with bigger penises and yet size supposedly doesn't matter to them or its just a coincidence that they end up being with large guys considering how "rare" the big ones are supposed to be. More doubts for me."

There's no way for a woman to know a guy's penis size in advance, unless he tells her (and could easily be lying), or someone tells her and again it could easily be wrong (ever play the telephone game?). That's why I don't think size matters in these cases. They aren't picking guys with big ones since they probably don't even know what size those guys are, just like we can't really pick a woman for a one night stand who has a tight pussy.

I've said many times that I believe the small penis guys are less likely to sleep around, and the big penis guys are more likely to sleep around (there will always be exceptions). So the chances of someone cheating with a guy who's above average are pretty good, if you follow my theory. That said, I think a lot of these women exaggerate size when they tell their partners. Obviously to hurt them. Who knows why? And some just can't tell size at all. Let's say, the guy is 8". She asks his how big it is, he adds an inch or even two! She's gonna repeat that number (again, word of mouth for the large unit guys).
                            IHaveAHugeNick
                            Last edited by IHaveAHugeNick; 07-06-2012, 08:12 AM.
                            Starting stats
                            April 3, 2012
                            BPEL - 6"
                            EG - 6"

Comment

Oh, and Ripley.

From the title of this thread, I can guess you're the one that asked her what size her previous partners were? I've said this many times and it bears repeating. Don't ever ask your partner what size her previous lovers where, unless you can handle hearing they were big or even huge, or that you're the smallest.

That suggestion goes out to everyone reading this thread since it wont help Ripley in this case. You get what you deserve for asking that question. Whether she's lying or not, it's none of your business. Size of previous partners is not a legit question to ask a lover. How many, and if she's ever caught a disease, or been tested lately are all legit questions for health reasons. Knowing the sizes of previous partners adds nothing to the relationship and could possibly hurt it as we've read so many times.

That doesn't give her the right to hurt you by lying about how big those guys were, but that conversation never even happens if you don't push her into revealing that info. And we all know that most times women are reluctant to talk about it, and guys push, whine and get insistent until they get an answer.
                              Starting stats
                              April 3, 2012
                              BPEL - 6"
                              EG - 6"

Comment

Working...
                              X