Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My story.

Hello!

Im going to tell something about myself that will make things a lot more clearer. I have the urge to be the best at everything, even things i cant control (ex: looks). Everyone could tell me im a 9 (i wish :P), but it wouldn't make me feel good because im not a 10, that serious it is.

I first came across this website (and PE in general) last year, when i become sexually active with my girlfriend (now ex). We were both 20 years old and virgins. The first two months the sex was "bad" as i thought at that moment. I started thinking it was because of my size and started looking for a solution for my size and started reading sexual "tips" in order to improve my skills. I did not start a routine because the sexual pleasure of my partner started to increase, and a lot i may add. I felt like a sex machine because with THIS partner i WAS. Later on i would find out that she was one of those hyper-orgasmic, super tight girls... i did not know that yet. I couldn't "get it in" with out the help of my hand (this will make sense in a little bit); She screamed to the point where i was embarrassed if the place was an hotel; She cum very quickly, even faster than me. In this context i forgot about all this. Eventually the relationship didn't work out.

Fast-forward to 1 month ago:

20 days ago, i slept with my current girlfriend, she was a virgin.
    With this girl my fears came back. I can "get in" without the help of my hand, and things inside feel not tight. She does not make much noise (almost none most of the time) and it takes forever to cum. Last time, during foreplay she stopped me because she was about to cum, so we started having intercourse... for 45 min and she did not cum (neither did i [i edged]), we end up stopping it. I can make her cum with intercourse, but its less than half the times. Luckily, i remember all the reading from last year and can get her to cum with fingers or tongue quickly and strong.

Its quite discouraging that some guys are starting this with a 7x6 unit...

Thats basically my story.

In the beginners section im opening another thread for my routine and etc. Everyone that wants to help is more than welcome. Insights about the story are also very welcome!!

Start (24/07/12): (Current)

BPEL: 6.1" +0
    EG: 4.4" +0

1st Short Goal:
    BPEL: 7"
    EG: 5"
    rayback
    Last edited by rayback; 07-25-2012, 06:09 AM.

Welcome aboard!
    You have nothing to feel badly about. Many, many women do not cum easily. Don't be misled by the fact that your first girl friend came so easily. She is, and you are, very lucky!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
    X