help me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me!

HI everyone ive been doing PE excersises for about 2 months now .
    My NBPEL is 4"5' and my EG is 4"2'.my short term goal is 5" inches in length and 4.5" in girth. My long term goal is 6" in length and 5” in girth.
    Ive seen changes in my penis and am glad I found this page.Please can you help me seeing if the routing im doing is enough or should I do something else. I cant use devices.. Is it enough just doing these manual exercises to reach my goal?? How log will it take?
    the routine I do is:
    10 min warm up
    200 kegels
    1 hour Stretching in all directions
    25 min of wet jelq

Hi saiyan, welcome to PEGym. I think you should be able to reach your short term goal in a reasonable amount of time. It's different for every one, but it's not too much to ask for as a short term goal, but noone can say how long it will take for you. I think your 1 hour of stretching however is too much. Overtraining stops the gaining. 25 min jelqing may also be too much.

I recommend you having a look through the links on >>this page<< if you haven't already, and consider taking on the popular JP90 routine. I think manual can get you to your girth goal, and perhaps length as well, but something like hanging in the later stages might help you get over the finish line easier. By that time you might be more comfortable with the idea.

Are the changes you've noticed good signs like a better hang and vascularity?

Good luck with your goals.

Comment

that's good, Saiyan. I do about 30-60 minutes of wet jelq. I stretch for like 5 minutes, though (lol). That is a good routine. It will take you perhaps a good year. Log your progress, it helps keep you motivated!
      04/11/14 - BPEL 5.625"/MSEG 4.75"
      06/20/14 - BPEL 6.00"/MSEG 5.00"
      Short-Goal: BPEL 7"/NBPEL 6"/MSEG 5"
      Long-Goal: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8"/MSEG 6"

Bib Progression

Comment

Welcome to the Gym. Do the jp90 at the beginning it works great. Good luck.

Comment

I take some of the kegels are actually reverse kegels?

Comment

Thanks XitemeM hadoken2 Novajelqer Pegasus
            my penis has a better vascularity in erect and flaccid state.Yes I have a better hang in flaccid state .In flaccid state I see a vein now which makes me happy.And in erect state I can see new veins appearing .When im fully erect I see my penis a lot bigger from when I first started . I tried the jp90 routine in the beginning .I stretch for an hour because a lot of people use extender devices for a lot of hours like 6 hours.
            I do this routine 6-7 times a week is this too much it doesn’t hurt me in the first 2 weeks I felt pain but now I don’t feel pain.
            Yes I do 200 reverse kegels should I add an other execersise or change kegels??

Should I jelq longer or 25 min is ok?

Comment

You're on the right path Saiyan. Be patient and keep at it.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
              Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

thanks second lensman ill keep at it!

Comment

Working...
                X