Whats up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up?

Evening, morning, w/e. I'm Rowan. I'm about average (as much as people like to say the average is bigger) in my penis size. probably just slightly below. My current girlfriend that I love very much has mistakenly shared with me that her past boyfriend was signficantly longer and she won't tell me if he was significantly thicker as well.

Needless to say this was a huge blow to my confidence. She says that I've given her the best sex she's ever had and that size doesn't matter and that I'm very good at what I do. I've had past girlfriends tell me I've been good with the exception of my very first (lol for obvious reasons).

So overall I feel I can please a woman pretty well but I feel for me to become a confident man I need to increase my size. Had my giflriend only had sex with normal guys and not a guy who was gifted at what many of the people on this forum has attained only after years I probably wouldn't feel as bad. But I do and i need a solution. Surgery doesn't work and I can't think of any pills.

so I Just wanna know one thing. Is what is talked about here actually working? Can I see a before and after pic of a few months and see actual length/grith change? if so how. I'll litterally do anything to take the next step and control my size.

Hey Rowan & welcome to the gym.

Start reading this thread. It has pretty much all the info. you need to get started.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
    Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
    If you want love, give love.
    If you want honesty, give honesty.
    If you want respect, give respect.
    You get in return, what you give.

Comment

what kinda gain can I see if I remain dedicated?

Comment

I may not be the best to answer this as I'm female, but each guy will vary. Most will see improved eq(erection quality) first and that will more than likely account for your first noticable gains. After that, each is different. Just stick to JP90(what most newbies) start with,(program can be found in thread I linked above), ask questions you may have , don't overdo it, and you should be good to go. Document your measurements before and after the 90 days, and good luck

And hopefully a guy or two will be along in a minute or two to give their input.
        someone_like_u
        Retired Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by someone_like_u; 08-24-2012, 08:26 AM.

Comment

not to be rude at all but how come a female is on a penis enlargment forum? Its cool and all but just wondering?

Comment

A Woman's Perspective

We actually have quite a few females on the forums, who answer all kinds of questions you guys may have. We may have stumbled upon the site by accident, our partners may be members, etc.

Comment

She was sent by angels. Welcome to the gym. Many have gained well from PE. I have gained 1 3/8th in length and 1/2 inch of girth but I am very dedicated. Read as much as you can an enjoy the gym!
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

to the gym!

Comment

If she's happy Rowan it's all good. You can be very successful if you follow the advice here. Read up.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                  Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

thanks all. Yeah I know she says she's happy and I know I don't have problems getting her to orgasm. I truely believe its the motion of the ocean and not the size of the waves. But I feel for my own confidence I would like to have bigger waves.

Comment

Working...
                    X