I hope this is the right place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope this is the right place

Hi everyone, Im 18 years old. My penis size has not changed since I was 14 years old maybe. Its still only 5.1 inch/13 cm when erect. I really dont want any relationship with woman yet, because I would be probably little bit ashamed of what I have down there. I am quite a big guy, big athletic frame, and women probably expect me to have big penis, but its not like that.
    I really want to increase my penis lenght at least by 2 inches. My dream lenght is 18-20 cm/ 7.1-7.9 inches. I found this site maybe two weeks ago and I decided to start doing some routine. My routine is folowing:
    5 minutes warmup (wet warm towel or just massaging my penis and balls with my hands warm and wet from hot water)
    10 minutes stretching (2x up 30 s, 2x down 30 s, 2x left 30 s, 2x right 30 s,...then bottom left, bottom right, up left, up right , all directions just once and 10 s....then I grap my penis and do circular motion with him slowly 2x clockwise and 2x anticlockwise)
    jelquing for 10 minutes...I read that one jelq should last 3 seconds, so by my calculations, 10 minutes=600 seconds and one jelq is 3 s , so I do 200 jelqs.
    then I warmdown by massaging my balls and penis for few minutes , sometimes I also do the edging and sometimes I end by orgasm (I heard it should not effect gains but Im not sure, so please tell me)
    I do everything with 40-70 % erection.
    Ive been doing this routine for two weeks now, having just maybe 2 or 3 rest days per week. I have seen a little change in the flacid state, in flacid state , my penis is little bit more larger but the girth in flacid state is much more. But the lenght in erect state is still the same. So I dont know by how long i can see some significant results? Or maybe give me some better routine...Im new here so I dont know how things work around here. But I hope this is the right place to help me achieve my goals.
    Thanks for your time.
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

First off, Welcome to the gym!

As for cumming after a PE workout, I've red it's not good to do that .. You should wait 2-3 hours after a workout to masturbate/cum.

Your routine looks fine most beginners here start with the JP90 (it's a sticky in the beginners forum).

Best of luck! Oh, almost forgot => https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Comment

Never be embarrased for who you are and what you have. Oh welcome to the gym! Hey what did you eat for breakfast? Got any leftovers; I'm hungry.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Welcome to the Gym. You may not see major results right away but wait for the 90 days if using the jp90 routine and then see if you have results. This takes time and patience so don't overdo it. Your routine looks good, but i agree don't cum or masterbate for a few hours after. I can add that you have to eat healthy, get plenty of rest and do some cardio to help with bloodflow. Good luck and keep us posted.

Comment

Welcome to the gym. Stay patient and read up in the beginners forums. Best of luck, you will get there.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the gym! A lot of people will gain at different rates but one thing everyone has in common is that if you keep at it, you will make progress. Be patient and persistent and you will get to where you want to be. Good luck!
            Starting (20 JUL 2012)
            BPFSL: 7.5"
            BPEL: 6.75"
            EG: 4.75"
            Current (8/3/17)
            BPFSL: 8.7"
            BPEL: 8.1"
            MEG: 5.5"
            BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
            8.25 BPEL
            5.75 MEG