Hello From Va

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Va

Hey guys been on here reading alot but never signed up till now so hello group.
    just wanted to say thanks for all the info this site was an amazing find and i think the first night i was up here for about 4 hrs reading lol.
    im still new to all the short hand you have so ill work on it. my goal is to gain just an inch in length maybe 1.5 at most. also what ever girth i get thats a plus as well but not important.
    i have been doing the jp 90 for a month as of this past Tuesday and now i stepped it up to hanging. please read my plans to see if im ok and not over working it..

hanging started with 4lbs and will bump up a pound per week. also doing 3 set first set is 12 mins with 10 mins in between with jelqing to get the blood flow back then the last 2 set will be 15 mins long with the same 10 min break in between.

after the last set what i have been doing is using the pump for 10 mins just one set to help get blood back in the lil guy... not sure if this is ok or not so let me know.

i plan on hanging 2 on 1 off and then do 3 sets of 10-15 mins with the pump on my days off from hanging along with my jelqing.
    so how does this sound guys to much to less?

Welcome to the Gym. If your Pi's and EQ is good then adding to your routine sounds fine. Most people go the full 90 days of conditioning before adding to their routine and intensity. Good luck. What part of Va?

Comment

There is a great series about hanging by Blink2000. A must read for all would be hangers. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...tml#post161889 and read his stuff in the articles. Personal I recommend that you finish a conditioning routine like JPs90, then more on to more advanced stuff, like hanging.

Oh, and welcome to the PE Gym.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

Originally posted by Novajelqer View Post
        Welcome to the Gym. If your Pi's and EQ is good then adding to your routine sounds fine. Most people go the full 90 days of conditioning before adding to their routine and intensity. Good luck. What part of Va?
        Just outside of Vabeach

Comment

Ah, welcome to the gym, my fellow Virginian. Be sure to read this article on PI's to help make sure you don't over do it:
          Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
          And this will help you with all of the terms:
          Penis Wiki of Enlargement Terms & Acronyms
          Starting (20 JUL 2012)
          BPFSL: 7.5"
          BPEL: 6.75"
          EG: 4.75"
          Current (8/3/17)
          BPFSL: 8.7"
          BPEL: 8.1"
          MEG: 5.5"
          BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
          8.25 BPEL
          5.75 MEG

Comment

Comment

thanks guy and where about are you in va

Comment

when you measure to get a BPEL do you press hard to the bone or just to press it to the skin. not over weight or skinny somewhat inbetween and i do have a lil bit of a coushion so if i press har to bone i gain 1/2" which is the best way to do this

Comment

You push it to the bone to get BPEL, you measure it from the visible base for NBPEL. BPEL is the most accurate for measuring, since it eliminates your changing weight as a factor. And I am from the vicinity of Norfolk. Good luck!
                  Starting (20 JUL 2012)
                  BPFSL: 7.5"
                  BPEL: 6.75"
                  EG: 4.75"
                  Current (8/3/17)
                  BPFSL: 8.7"
                  BPEL: 8.1"
                  MEG: 5.5"
                  BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
                  8.25 BPEL
                  5.75 MEG