Beginner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner

Hello, i am 18 years old, i just got on this site so have no idea what the abbreviations are anyways, my length is 5inch but when pressed down on the fat it's 6.3inch and my girth is 4.3 as you can see i need to gain girth really fast as it is very low thus affecting my confidence and obviously need to lose weight to get rid of the fat pad which is making my penis appear small. Anyways can you please recommend me a good exercise for good girth gain and a bit of length and tell me any precautions and what to do on pre warm up sessions please i need to get gains as soon as possible without harming my penis.

There is no fast about PE. If you rush you will only end hurting yourself. First of all you need to condition your dick first. Try maybe JP90 routine.
    Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
    Current stats

Comment

Welcome to the gym.

You should start by taking a week or two to read and learn as much as possible. After that, you should check out https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html . This routine will condition you for heavier girth work on the future and will keep you safe in the process.

Here is a list of acronyms for you: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-acronyms.html

Good luck !
      donjelqer76
      Retired Moderator
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by donjelqer76; 09-17-2012, 09:02 AM.
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
        Welcome to the gym.

You should start by taking a week or two to read and learn as much as possible. After THAT, you should check out https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html . This routine will condition you for heavier girth work on the future and will keep you safe in the process.

Here is a list of acronyms for you: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-acronyms.html

Good luck !
        Take DJ's advice! Good luck and

Comment

Would you say 4.3inch girth and 5inch length (not bone pressed) is really small? it's affecting my confidence a lot to the point where i'm still a virgin and haven't done anything, to lose the fat would take so long for the fat pad

Comment

Take it easy there SuperDuper. You have to invest some serious time and effort into PE to make gains but while you are at it you should try for a complete overhaul of your self-image. Eating healthy, exercising, and PE will boost your confidence in no time. Take it slow and ask the members here anything; this is a great resource for all kinds of information. Good luck.

Jrems

Comment

Yeah my only problem is now will I be able to pleasure girls with my current size as all I've read is that 6 inch with atleast 4.5 inch girth is good enough to pleasure women, as I've said mines only 5inch (6.3inch went bone pressed) and 4.3inch girth which seems to be considered really small unless during sex the full 6.3inch will manage to go in /:

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDuper12 View Post
                Yeah my only problem is now will I be able to pleasure girls with my current size as all I've read is that 6 inch with atleast 4.5 inch girth is good enough to pleasure women, as I've said mines only 5inch (6.3inch went bone pressed) and 4.3inch girth which seems to be considered really small unless during sex the full 6.3inch will manage to go in /:
                Why wouldn't BPEL go in? Mine does, I press up on my girlfriend harder than I press a ruler into a soft fat pad.

Comment

The truth of the matter is that you can please a woman with any sized cock. You can please a woman with your tongue and fingers and with compassion too.
                  If you want to make your cock bigger then do it for your own benefit; to be a more confident and happy man and not because of some unfortunate ill-conceived social constructs.
                  PE works but you have to really get behind it and that includes changing your attitude from defeatist to optimist.

Comment

Hello sorry for the month reply lol and yeah i understand i checked again today and the girth length is 4.2inch and length seems smaller for some reason (but same length as before :S) and i haven't started exercises yet it's just randomly gone small well looks small and i have looked at it and it has confused the crap out of me on the directions, sorry for some reason when there's loads of stuff my brain just goes weird i don't understand it, could someone explain the exercises as simply as possible please?

Comment

Sorry its okay could someone just explain the stretch one, the jelq i understand some of it just the part where you use second hand and release on halfway through shaft or something

Comment

No matter i have asked on the JP90 day routine

Comment

Working...
                        X