Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally introducing myself

Hi every one,

I registered myself back in 2009. That's also when I first tried these exercises here.
    Due to lack of motivation and frustration, I stopped though. Now three years later I'm more determined than ever to change myself.
    I make this introduction to boost my motivation further.

My initial stats are 7 1/8 BPEL and 4.5 EG. I know those seem normal, but it still troubles me.
    I have a girlfriend who tells me she is perfectly happy with my size, but she couldn't change how I feel about myself (maybe also because she told me about her hung ex >.<).

Well, for my goals I really want much more girth. I hope I can achieve 5.5 to 6.0 EG. For length I'd be happy with anything between 8 and 9 BPEL. I hope those goals don't seem way off and are achievable in a somewhat acceptable time.

As for workout, I try to stick to JP's 90 day plan with 5 days on and 2 days off. I hope this will already give me some nice results.
    On my second day ^^ yay.

So yeah, I try to be serious about the whole thing this time and hope that my motivation won't leave me again.

nr

Eine schnelle Frage für die deutschsprachigen Mitglieder:
    Habt ihr irgendeinen Tipp, welche Lotion sich am besten für Jelqs eignen, die man aber auch im DM bekommen kann?

Welcome to the gym, yeah jp90 is a good routine for beginners, don't give up this time!

Comment

Welcome to the gym

Your goals are attainable, but I wouldn't advise setting a timeframe for them- it could take a few years especially on the girth part. If it's worth it to you, you just have to suck it up and stick with it, not to mention be consistent!

I'll give you a tip that could be quite helpful: get active in the community here. Interact often, make friends, come up with a cool avatar and build a reputation here. It will keep you motivated and accountable. Take some time to learn, and eventually to teach and mentor others. When PE becomes a permanent fixture in your lifestyle it no longer becomes a chore.

Good luck!
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

to the gym!

Comment

Working...
        X