Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's do this...

Hello everyone!

So I found this site through another, totally unrelated site about 3 weeks ago. Since then Ive been reading a bit about PE and Im pretty excited about the prospect of actually being able to manually increase the size of the dick.

Really the most important thing obviously is overall penile health, but as far as gains go Im primarily interested in girth gains. Now, I KNOW it can be a huge hassle to get any girth gains at all, and I know that after the JP90 routine I probably will need to focus on girth based routines.

So a week ago I dove head first into the JP90 routine, needless to say I was too excited and my dick started acting up a couple of hrs after the 1½ hour routine (is it supposed to take that long?!). I got a red spot on my glans too so obviously something burst.

But now Im fine, the spot is gone and my dick seems to be alright. I just ordered lube online so Ill wait til it arrives and then Im - sensibly - heading back into the realm of PE!

Other than the JP routine, Im also taking supplements. Other than the Vitamin B and L-Arginine suggested by JP, Im also taking Tribulus Maximus (testoserone booster) and ZMA (zink, magnesium and vitamin b.. Supposed to skyrocket your sex drive).

My "goals" are obviously sky high, but my prospects are fairly plausible. Im hoping go have gained about 1/4" in both EL and EG after the JP90 routine, obviously most of that coming from better EQ. After that Im really hoping to be able to gain 1/4" every 3 months average (spread over a year) which would give me an inch in length and girth in a year.. It's doable!

Right now Im 6" x 5" no bone press, I would be happy to be 7" x 5.7" but my long term goal is to reach 8" x 6", which probably would take 2 years, at least.

I don't know how long Ill cope with this and I don't know if Ill get tired and stop out of frustration, but I really do believe in this and I really hope it works!
    Initial size (as of October 1:st, 2012):
    NBPEL: 6.3"
    EG: 5.1"

Goal after own made 90 day routine:

NBPEL: 6.55"
    EG: 5.35"

Short term goal, (after a year):
    NBPEL: 7.25"
    EG: 5.75"

Long term goal, (probably in 20-34 months):
    NBPEL: 7.75" (+ 1.45")
    EG: 6.35" (+ 1.25")

Welcome to the gym, don't rush things and the gains will come!
    Also be sure how much zinc and all is in those things, because if you're young and healthy chances are you're not helping your body at all taking those.
    Check the recommended daily doses of zinc and see if you're getting it(including the food you eat)

Comment

Welcome

It sounds like you've done your research - this should go a long way in getting you started.

So a week ago I dove head first into the JP90 routine, needless to say I was too excited and my dick started acting up a couple of hrs after the 1½ hour routine (is it supposed to take that long?!). I got a red spot on my glans too so obviously something burst.
      The JP90 should take about 45 minutes, an hour tops.

But now Im fine, the spot is gone and my dick seems to be alright. I just ordered lube online so Ill wait til it arrives and then Im - sensibly - heading back into the realm of PE!
      Astroglide liquid (not gel) is a great jelqing lube (for future reference if you end up not liking what you got)

My "goals" are obviously sky high, but my prospects are fairly plausible. Im hoping go have gained about 1/4" in both EL and EG after the JP90 routine, obviously most of that coming from better EQ. After that Im really hoping to be able to gain 1/4" every 3 months average (spread over a year) which would give me an inch in length and girth in a year.. It's doable!
      Your initial 90 day goals are very very reasonable (if not undershot). Your first 90 days or so will be your most effective gaining . After that be prepared for gains to slow to a crawl. Not to be discouraged though, in the end your short term goal @ 1 year seems about right to me as long as you remain consistent.

I don't know how long Ill cope with this and I don't know if Ill get tired and stop out of frustration, but I really do believe in this and I really hope it works!
      This is the biggest thing you need to work on and will be your biggest hurdle. You should plan ahead now - there are times you will get tired and there are times where you are going to get frustrated - its part of PE. Going in not fully committed to the long term up-front is why many people fail. If PE was easy, nobody would fail and everyone would be walking around with a much larger penis.

Good luck!
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Steve and DJ both have given you great advice so I'll just say welcome aboard
        Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
        If you want love, give love.
        If you want honesty, give honesty.
        If you want respect, give respect.
        You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Originally posted by Lavio View Post

Lavio, I PE'd a while back for about 4 months and made some sigificant gains but fell off the wagon. my lifestyle was different back then. I am only 2 weeks back into it but I cant wait till its 9:30pm, 5 times a week to do my PE routine. I have been excersising the rest of my body for some time now and i am 100% convinced my current sucess with regular excersise and my future success from PE will come from my very strict (timeline) daily routine. All I'm saying is if you know exactly what time you are going to work out every day, to the minute,it affords less chance to allow something else to interfere with that time. just a thought that may help in your continued commitment to eventually bust "that" girl wide open

Comment

Welcome Lavio from a fellow newcomer. Such great advice from the vets on this forum. I did about 8 months of PE back in the '90s and as the others have stated, just stay fixed on your goals and approach things with slow, consistent and steady resolve. It's the 'stayers' who eventually get their day in the sun and I am sure that you will have yours. Good luck!
            27/07/13 - BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.0"
            14/08/18 - BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.3"

Comment

Wow! Thanks guys for the encouraging words and the quick replies! An active forum, I like that!

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
              Welcome to the gym, don't rush things and the gains will come!
              Also be sure how much zinc and all is in those things, because if you're young and healthy chances are you're not helping your body at all taking those.
              Check the recommended daily doses of zinc and see if you're getting it(including the food you eat)
              Thank you Steve! The zink is 30mg/day in the caps, recommended daily intake is about 22.5-50mg. Also, the cautionary limit is at about 100mg, so Im good. The magnesium and vitamin b is also way less than the RDI.

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
              Welcome

It sounds like you've done your research - this should go a long way in getting you started.

The JP90 should take about 45 minutes, an hour tops.

Astroglide liquid (not gel) is a great jelqing lube (for future reference if you end up not liking what you got)

Your initial 90 day goals are very very reasonable (if not undershot). Your first 90 days or so will be your most effective gaining . After that be prepared for gains to slow to a crawl. Not to be discouraged though, in the end your short term goal @ 1 year seems about right to me as long as you remain consistent.

This is the biggest thing you need to work on and will be your biggest hurdle. You should plan ahead now - there are times you will get tired and there are times where you are going to get frustrated - its part of PE. Going in not fully committed to the long term up-front is why many people fail. If PE was easy, nobody would fail and everyone would be walking around with a much larger penis.

Good luck!
              Donjelqer! Actually, I was going to mention you in my post because you are definitely one of the reasons Im motivated to do this! I read all your blog entries in one sitting a couple of days ago and was so ready to get this going! I think what took me the longest in the JP90 routine I did last time was that it was all so new, and besides that I kept going flacid all the time which was a problem. Going flacid in that regard is an indication of numbness which is not a good PI, so Ill be sure to take it easy next time, especially with the jelqs.

I was assuming my JP90 prospects are a bit of a undershot, but as I see it the "newbie" gains that most people seem to get are actually through improved EQ. I think that probably will happen to me too, so an undershot will suffice.

And reading your blog, it really set me up for the crawls that I surely will encounter. You are a staple in the PE community as far as Im concerned, with your exercise ethics and how adamant you are about getting good results. Using you as a template, and having in mind that I probably won't have nearly as much time to optimize my PE, it's sure to guess the post-JP90 gains will be miniscule, on a monthly basis at least.

I won't lie, Im very worried that in the long run this whole ordeal will take too much of my time (in relation to actual gains) such that I might eventually get so frustrated that I quit. I really don't want it to happen, but Im very much aware that it is a plausible possibility.

By the way, if you could write me a PM with the most important things you have learned since you started, I would be very happy. Mainly Im talking about things I should really know - things that could surprise me - prior to getting going. Things I should have in mind and most importantly how to incorporate PE into daily life. I know you have a lot of things documented in your blog, so if that's as much as you have to say about PE then that's well more than enough But you're very welcome to send me a PM if you have the slightest input that could help me in any way!

Originally posted by wannahung View Post
              Lavio, I PE'd a while back for about 4 months and made some sigificant gains but fell off the wagon. my lifestyle was different back then. I am only 2 weeks back into it but I cant wait till its 9:30pm, 5 times a week to do my PE routine. I have been excersising the rest of my body for some time now and i am 100% convinced my current sucess with regular excersise and my future success from PE will come from my very strict (timeline) daily routine. All I'm saying is if you know exactly what time you are going to work out every day, to the minute,it affords less chance to allow something else to interfere with that time. just a thought that may help in your continued commitment to eventually bust "that" girl wide open
              That is very, very good advice. Having a routine, a daily life routine, really helps in making PE a systematic part of ones life. Overall health probably also helps a lot in both motivation and actual success with PE. Thank you for your advice.

Actually, thank you to all of you for taking your time and replying. All advice, encouragement and comradeship really helps me and motivates me to do this.
              Initial size (as of October 1:st, 2012):
              NBPEL: 6.3"
              EG: 5.1"

Goal after own made 90 day routine:

NBPEL: 6.55"
              EG: 5.35"

Short term goal, (after a year):
              NBPEL: 7.25"
              EG: 5.75"

Long term goal, (probably in 20-34 months):
              NBPEL: 7.75" (+ 1.45")
              EG: 6.35" (+ 1.25")

Comment

Originally posted by someone_like_u View Post
                Steve and DJ both have given you great advice so I'll just say welcome aboard
                +1

Comment

Working...
                X