I hate feeling so insecure about my penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate feeling so insecure about my penis

Hey, Im 27 years old and gay. I have never felt comfortable with the size of my penis. Especially in its flaccid state. When I was 19 I got involved with a group of gay guys in portsmouth who drummed into me that I was ugly and didn't have a big enough penis, before I met these people I was a lot more confident about my body. Its not just the size now, but also the discolored appearance, saggy balls, hairs going up the shaft and flat white spots around the base which doctors say is just 'a unique part of me'!!! I making it sound awful, its not as grotesque as it sounds but bad enough for me to not feel comfortable engaging in sexual activity and therefore not having relationships. Everyone tells me how good looking i am all the time and how fit my body is now, but little do they know how pathetic my dick is. I tried taking vigrx plus and combining it with pe excercises and after 6 weeks had gains of half an inch so i went from 6 inches to 6.5 but as a result my penis is now permanently leaning to the left where as it was straight before. I warmed up and down for 15 minutes and took all ther necessary precautions, now I have stopped as I am scared of further damage. I dont know how to put into words how upset my penis makes me, how insecure and pathetic I feel in every aspect of my life and how I feel I will never find love or be happy or enjoy sex. Its just getting worse, from being small, to the spots and discoloration, then hairs due to shaving and now it leans to the left All surgery has potential serious side effects and Im not willing to risk it also the head is too small now and surgery on the shaft would only make the head look smaller. Please can someone advise me what to do. I dont want to hear that I have pysological problems and 6.5 inches is perfectly adequate. I want a bigger penis and the way it is now kills me. does anyone know of penal enlargement centres in the uk that can advise on all alternatives or group counselling? Thanku for reading.

Bro you have gained 0.5 inch length in 6 weeks.... All i have to say is stop focusing on what you haven't got YET but what you HAVE gained and how you have the ABILITY TO KEEP ON GAINING!

Comment

Originally posted by kelthuzad1986
      No offense, but I stopped at the word "gay."
      And you felt it necessary to say that why?
      On a break from the forum
      imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
      Pelvic Floor Balance
      Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

kelthuzad........You are a complete and utter idiot

Comment

Originally posted by kelthuzad1986
          No offense, but I stopped at the word "gay."
          Dude wth? I'm ashamed in your place ..

Comment

There, it's gone. Now the only form it exists in is y'all's quotes.

Comment

At 6.5" EL I would be proud of that length. It took me three years of concentrated PE effort to reach 6.5" and that was bone pressed. If you are non bone pressed 6.5" you have nothing to be ashamed of. If I had that length, I would be in Macy's window waving it around. Who gives a crap what it looks like. It is what it feels like that really matters.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSperminator View Post
                Dude wth? I'm ashamed in your place ..
                Already reported and neg rep'd

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                  At 6.5" EL I would be proud of that length. It took me three years of concentrated PE effort to reach 6.5" and that was bone pressed. If you are non bone pressed 6.5" you have nothing to be ashamed of. If I had that length, I would be in Macy's window waving it around. Who gives a crap what it looks like. It is what it feels like that really matters.
                  Enlightening and positive perspective, much respect my friend...

Comment

On topic, start reading this => https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html all of it. It contains everything you need to know to start enlarging your dick.

+ you can just jelq to the right to correct your bend to the left .. Technique and time is all it takes.
                    TheSperminator
                    Member of the Month Oct 12
                    Last edited by TheSperminator; 10-11-2012, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kelthuzad1986 View Post
                      There, it's gone. Now the only form it exists in is y'all's quotes.
                      Shut up trailer trash....

Comment

I removed my post. What are you complaining about? And what does the fact that you would stoop to name calling say about you? I had a lapse in judgment. Happens to the best of us. Moving on . . .

Comment

Its just that not only do you be offensive to somebody you be offensive to somebody who is crying out for help. You angered me very much. Yeah, moving on...

Comment

Originally posted by brokenboy View Post
                            Hey, Im 27 years old and gay. I have never felt comfortable with the size of my penis. Especially in its flaccid state. When I was 19 I got involved with a group of gay guys in portsmouth who drummed into me that I was ugly and didn't have a big enough penis, before I met these people I was a lot more confident about my body. Its not just the size now, but also the discolored appearance, saggy balls, hairs going up the shaft and flat white spots around the base which doctors say is just 'a unique part of me'!!! I making it sound awful, its not as grotesque as it sounds but bad enough for me to not feel comfortable engaging in sexual activity and therefore not having relationships. Everyone tells me how good looking i am all the time and how fit my body is now, but little do they know how pathetic my dick is. I tried taking vigrx plus and combining it with pe excercises and after 6 weeks had gains of half an inch so i went from 6 inches to 6.5 but as a result my penis is now permanently leaning to the left where as it was straight before. I warmed up and down for 15 minutes and took all ther necessary precautions, now I have stopped as I am scared of further damage. I dont know how to put into words how upset my penis makes me, how insecure and pathetic I feel in every aspect of my life and how I feel I will never find love or be happy or enjoy sex. Its just getting worse, from being small, to the spots and discoloration, then hairs due to shaving and now it leans to the left All surgery has potential serious side effects and Im not willing to risk it also the head is too small now and surgery on the shaft would only make the head look smaller. Please can someone advise me what to do. I dont want to hear that I have pysological problems and 6.5 inches is perfectly adequate. I want a bigger penis and the way it is now kills me. does anyone know of penal enlargement centres in the uk that can advise on all alternatives or group counselling? Thanku for reading.
                            Me thinks there is a troll in da house..................Really, I mean all the overstated details seem a little bit too much. Sometimes less is more (excuse the pun).....and this post just seemed to hit too many hot button issues regarding PE.
                            Could be a former member ...maybe banned and returning on the sly ..........or some guy looking for kicks .......give him another few posts and he will then take his act somewhere else......

Comment

Originally posted by miolner View Post
                              Me thinks there is a troll in da house..................Really, I mean all the overstated details seem a little bit too much. Sometimes less is more (excuse the pun).....and this post just seemed to hit too many hot button issues regarding PE.
                              Could be a former member ...maybe banned and returning on the sly ..........or some guy looking for kicks .......give him another few posts and he will then take his act somewhere else......
                              Is it really worth making a comment like that without definitive proof? We have had enough negativity in this thread already!! What if this person genuinely does have all these issues.. If you think its nonsense then think its nonsense and go and comment on a thread you can have a positive involvement in!

Comment

Working...
                              X