Hi guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys

Hi i have been reading the threads on this forum for a few weeks now and thought why not join.

I have joined not so much out of concern for my length or girth - though these are entirely average.

Its more because i have noticed my penis when erect goes to one side. I dont mean it curves its still straight its just one side is flexible - i can pull it to my opposing thigh, but when i try to do the same the other way around its tight - it makes me think the ligament there is very tight. Its a pain as if im hard but now touching myself or with my gf it is right over to the side - it has even started to kinda twist my penis (only slightly). I am thinking this could be due to my ex gf i was with who liked to edge me with some real hard well u get the idea, dont want to get too graphic.

If i am posting in the wrong area i am sorry i just thought i would mention it here and i would appreciate any help in the matter.

Also is there people here real overweight? I went from ripped at 5'11'' 180lb to 5'11'' 280lb in about 2 years and my erect length is 4.5 inch if just measured as is, or 6 inch when pushed to bone (BPEL right?) so to me that is a shit load of fat around my penis which has made me feel like its got smaller - when i was ripped i was around 8-10% body fat (now i don't even know, probably pushing 40%!) so the difference between my two measurements would be literally nothing - basically 6 inches.

I am not the most girth guy but i think its around average. Is it normal for the head to be the biggest part in terms of girth?

The body fat thing obviously i want to change - im only a young guy and i cant believe i have let myself get this outta shape, truly im ashamed of myself, i am guessing though if i do my penis when erect will go back to 6 inches as its just buried essentially is that right? It is kinda embarrassing having a penis that looks 4.5 inches, girls dont exactly go 'omg thats massive' more a look of oh well this gonna be boring, then when inside i can push my fat around it out the way and its 6 inches inside them and i have been told it feels bigger than it looks - the extra 1.5 inches, not the best feeling in the world especially after being complimented on my body by women every day when lean.

I would like to know if there is anything to fix the - what im thinking is tight ligament, or is it just how it is? Also would it be better to fix that then go onto some length and girth programme? I am circumcised if that makes any difference to stretching etc. my goal would be a straight 7 inch long, 5.5 inch thick penis (big but not massive) though i realise it takes some years to gain an inch.

OK real sorry on the long post, if anything needs moving to another sub forum just let me know and i will move it

Welcome to the gym

I do think that PE would help loosen your ligament bundles and help get things equaled out for you. Also, I feel for your situation gaining weight- I have a Lott of friends that have been through the same thing and have seen the effects it had on their lives. Now would be a great time to improve your body while you work on PE!

You should check out https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html and get to work :-)
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

to the gym!

Also read this link: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Comment

Welcome
        Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
        If you want love, give love.
        If you want honesty, give honesty.
        If you want respect, give respect.
        You get in return, what you give.

Comment

I think before you even get into PE, I would really focus on getting into shape which is more helpful than penis size in the long run, bro else you could be a candidate for diabetes and a number of health issues to follow. Just looking out for you. So, really, if you want to increase your penis you are in the right place with tons of support and info but take care that body and love that body so that you will continue to take care of it and cherish it for life is too short and has consequences when we abuse it.
          Begin 7/25/2011:
          NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
          FL 5.25, FG 5.2
          NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
          UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
          X