Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie, but not that new!

Hi everyone!

I'm about to end my second month of PE, after having done the page's starting routine of 6 weeks (45 days), and now I'm on my second week of JonPop's 90. I've got my first injury yesterday, which is not very worrying and not related to negative PIs, so I've decided to join the forum instead of working out today.

I've decided to start a log right now in the progress forum. I've been searching through the forum and I think I'll manage to do things well more or less. However, as I see that some senior members use to reply here so we newbies feel better, I think I'll ask something here instead of using the first post of my log. I'll use beginner forum if I have any more questions.

So, my newbie questions are:
    1. I've managed to "master" the level of erection while jelqing, which was a bit annoying at the start of PE (level of erection was too high, so had to rest every few minutes); however I still have the same problem with level of erection while stretching (I become too erect, especially now, in JP90, where kegels are included). Any way to solve that? Not looking, thinking about something else does not work...

2. About my injury. I have a good lube to use, but I have some skin problems even with that. When I grab my penis near the scrotum in the base to start performing a jelq, I have a hard time to avoid "almost pinching" myself. My skin folds on itself, even when I try to avoid that by using the other hand to hold the skin (it's hard to explain as I'm not English native). It hasn't been a big deal for these two months: the worse was ending workouts with a small itchiness on the lower side of the penis, near the scrotum. Just a small skin issue that disappeared in a while (non-visible itchiness, maybe a bit reddish skin). However I managed to get injured with that yesterday, and there is a small zone which remains feeling itchy and reddish today, more than 24 hours later. Any solution?

Thanks to everyone for this great forum and page!!

Welcome to the gym

Regarding erection level while stretching - it should work its self out on its own similarly to how it did for your jelqing. I think that once you get used to it and the routine of it all sets in, it will become less arousing. You can always take a short break and allow your erection to subside before continuing on with stretching for now.

Your injury doesn't sound serious - i would imagine a couple of days of rest and your skin should be feeling much better. If this continues to be a problem, you can use your free hand to form an "ok grip" above your testicles, and pull downwards to hold slack skin back. If this works for you, then perhaps a light 100-200 gram ball weight could be used while jelqing to pull the loose skin down with the scrotum. I'm sure others will have some ideas for you too

Good luck
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

to the gym!

About your injury, don't you squeeze to hard while jelqing? Take it easy on the little guy!

Comment

I'm not sure if it's related to jelqing too hard, but I'll check that. Thanks both for your comments and ideas, I'll try to apply your advices

Comment

Welcome
          Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
          If you want love, give love.
          If you want honesty, give honesty.
          If you want respect, give respect.
          You get in return, what you give.

Comment

I think I found the solution to my jelq problem.

1. Jelq while standing. I don't like this a lot, but sitting down or laying causes the skin problem to me. All in all, I can do the warm up and stretches while sitting down, and then it's just around 20-25 minutes of jelqing.

2. More lube, and softer jelqs (in fact, that's what the routine says!)

This way, even if I still have the itchiness at the end, I don't pinch myself, that was what caused the injury.

Thanks for the tips!

Comment

Welcome to the Gym. Good luck with your goals. Remember the journey may be long, but the reward is well worth it.

Comment

Working...
              X