Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello! noob starting JP routine

Hi guys,

Hopefully I"m onward to bigger and better things with this program. Initial BPEL is so discouraging, my goal is to actually be "average".. everyone's got their own issues, I suppose.

I was pretty down on my self esteem and confidence, especially around the opposite sex. This site gives me so much hope to get up to size so to speak, I can't wait to see the results. My goal is to fit into a standard size condom (I can't even really fit into the "snugger fit" condoms, I have to get the custom sized ones, ughh).

Cheers!

Today:
    BPEL 3.74"
    EG 3.54"

Goal:
    BPEL 6"
    EG 5"

What do you all think? Doable?

Hello and welcome to the gym, check this out. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

It will get you off to a great start. Hope you reach your goals ad stay safe!

Your goals are possible, just stay consistant and focused. PE works, dont get discouraged as some times gains stall but persistance really pays off.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the gym
      Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
      If you want love, give love.
      If you want honesty, give honesty.
      If you want respect, give respect.
      You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Welcome to the gym

Be consistent, stay motivated and work hard. Its a lot of effort, but it pays off in the end

Good luck!
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I'm a newbie too, still in the first week. This is actually kind of fun. Just stay focused and don't push too hard. Good luck!

Comment

^^ great avatar ivi.... Oh welcome to the Gym...hang out, be consistent and the goal you have set is reachable. Keep a log for progress, eat healthy and get rest. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
            X