• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures before i started the penis advantage program

a
    Attached Files
    zar
    Last edited by zar; 04-20-2013, 01:00 PM.

Welcome to the gym, cant say you are small based on a picture. What are your measurements? dont base your self wort on your penis size. You can make it bigger so get going and enjoy our forums. Best of luck!
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Looks similar in size to mine. Is that 6" nbp or bp? I have only been with three women and no real complaints but I have no idea what they said when I wasn't around though. My wife is the only one that made a messed up comment but I think it just came out the wrong way. Thats what she said anyways.
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

thanks for the response ....its 6-6.1 inches in length measured with a cloth measure tape from the bone to the tip and 5 inches in girth my interpretation of girth is the circumference. what do you think of it now????

Comment

Originally posted by zar View Post
          thanks for the response ....its 6-6.1 inches in length measured with a cloth measure tape from the bone to the tip and 5 inches in girth my interpretation of girth is the circumference. what do you think of it now????
          Still looks similar to mine!
          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Not bad, man. That's not small.

Comment

Honestly you are a decent size. On any scale it is not small. To give you some perspective big guys are 8 and larger. Small guys are under 5. That's my opinion and having been under 5 I think I can make an objective judgement. If you gain an inch you are in the minority and I don't know the size stats but not so many guys are 7+. An inch gain is very achievable from what I have read and from the experiences of guys o this forum. Good luck and relax as comments from silly inexperienced young girls should not define a mans life.
              Start Oct 2012
              NBPEL 4.6 BPFLS 5.75 Flaccid 2.5
              Nov 2012
              NBPEL 4.6 BPEL 5.25 BPFLS 6. Girth 5. FG 4. Flaccid 2.75-4
              Dec 2012
              NBPEL 4.75 BPEL 5.5 BPFLS 6.25 Girth 5 FG 4 Flaccid 2.75-4.25.
              Jan 2013
              NBPEL 4.8 BPEL 5.6 BPFLS 6.3. Girth 5 FG 4 Flaccid 2.75-4.25

Comment

Welcome to the gym

I'm not familiar with the penis advantage program, but many here start with https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html and gain quite well with it.

Good luck
                2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
                X