Hello everyone on this forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone on this forum.

I'm here to read and get some advice from those who do the PE exercises. I have to be honest, I haven't read so much on how to do the exercises but mainly on people's testimonies and personal reviews of penis exercises, but I'm fully ready to start up a program of penis exercises I even went out a bought two brand new wash clothes specifically for the warm up and cool down, as well as baby oil and baby Vaseline/petroleum jelly (a mix of that read is one of the best lubes for PE) for the lubrication. Now like I said I haven't done that much research on the exercises themselves, so I thought I would just start out with the JP 90 Day Routine since it seems like the easiest program to follow as a lowly researched beginner (though I will take another day to look around since I want a girth specific program).

Now, I have no plans on making this a lifetime commitment as this time next year my life will be drastically changed because of my career, but I defiantly want to go hard for this year to see how far I can maximize my gains. - I read that if you do maintenance for a certain amount of time after a program the gains are permanent, or something on those lines.

Goals: The problem with this is I am overweight and have a fat pad, so I find it increasingly hard to measure my penis. Though I'm mainly concerned with erect and flaccid girth (if anyone had any further information on that matter or a different routine to accommodate that goal much would be appreciated), I fear trying to measure length as is since I have seen my penis appear to be larger in length as I have been losing weight. Girth is the same, obviously, but as the fat comes off my penis is showing itself more. But again, my main concern is improved girth. I actually have no interest in gaining length (if it happens it happens, but my interest in PE is for the girth). Another side goal is to increase ejaculation control.

Anyways, I'm glad to be here.

Also, the bathmate caught my interest because of the testimonials I've read about the help in girth increase, but I've also read in some threads on this forum that basic hand exercises are superior to any device as a beginner.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym! You should read up more. Oh and remember to start slow and ease into things.
      Good Luck
      "When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Comment

Welcome to the Gym! Start off with JP90 it will give you length but will also increase flaccid length and girth erect and flaccid too. The bathmate does seem to be giving me a boost in the girth department. Higher erection levels while jeqling will be more girth focused but still add length. Read as much as you can here, ask questions if can't find an answer. We are all here to grow and help.
        :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Bone pressed measure should not be too affected by pad.
          Read the stickys in the beginner section.

Comment

Thank you all for the welcomes.

Comment

Originally posted by Glamissand1 View Post
              Welcome to the Gym! Start off with JP90 it will give you length but will also increase flaccid length and girth erect and flaccid too. The bathmate does seem to be giving me a boost in the girth department. Higher erection levels while jeqling will be more girth focused but still add length. Read as much as you can here, ask questions if can't find an answer. We are all here to grow and help.
              I know I should start off slow, but would it be counter productive to do the JP90 as well as use a bathmate? Not at the beginning, but maybe 30-50 days in.

Comment

I use the Bathmate and got a huge increase in girth. My goal was basically length and I am basically concentrating on that. Welcome to the forum

Comment

Give yourself some time in JP90. See how you react to the exercises, if you feel that you could use more then go ahead for the Bathmate. Key is to work up from easy to medium then hardcore. Everything should be baby steps, never go straight into any of these exercises full blown to start. Remember we ride a line of danger, faster gains come with more risk, but slow gains can still be made with low risks.
                  :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Welcome aboard man.....
                    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Welcome to the gym

Stay safe and have a little fun in the process!
                      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes.

Comment

Working...
                        X