Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeptic's journey begins

Hi all!

I've been reading this forum for some time and finally decided to give it a try. I'm very skeptical about PE, and if I see even the slightest gains I will be very surprised. However, I'm very motivated and will give it my best shot.

Why I want to do this? I'm already reasonably big down there, about 6.1 NBPEL and 5.0 EG, but I feel like a bit more volume would do good. My ultimate goal would be 8x6, but I believe that would be torture for most girls, so I would be more than happy with a modest 7x5.5

Actually, the reason why I want to grow bigger is my past experience. I used to date this hot girl who was, I believe, quite rare in that she let me do rough things to her in bed and she enjoyed it a lot. She was very submissive and also very sensitive (I don't know if many girls are like that). I spent a couple of years with her and learned her sweet spots and how to make her feel really good. At best the sex was like this: I put her in a certain position which allowed me to maximally penetrate her and with a lot of force. I then tied her hands behind her back and then I simply "destroyed" her vagina, night after night, and man did she love it. She would cum sometimes 3x in one session, often screaming and trembling. The sex was very rough, but she could take it. Gosh, even thinking about those times now makes me want to go back there. Unfortunately she was otherwise a bit troublesome, so we ended breaking up.

So what I'd love is to get that same type of rough sex experience with another girl. And that is the reason I want to get bigger, because I love the idea of actually hurting a girl just a little bit as I'm pleasuring her, or at least intimidating her. Also, I believe that a bigger penis is the key to being able to make a girl cum during intercourse. I just hope I will meet someone who likes it the way I described above. Thanks for letting me share this with you guys

I have also started a log in the Progress forum, where you can follow my journey.
    islander_a
    Last edited by islander_a; 12-04-2012, 04:17 PM.
    Starting stats 2/1/2013
    BPEL: 16.0 cm (6.3 inches)
    NBPEL: 14.5 cm (5.7 inches)
    MEG: 12.5cm (4.9 inches)

Ultimate goal
    BPEL: 18.0 cm (7.1 inches)
    MEG: 14.0 cm (5.5 inches)

Welcome to the gym, and good luck on your journey

Comment

welcome
      Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
      If you want love, give love.
      If you want honesty, give honesty.
      If you want respect, give respect.
      You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Welcome to the gym

Comment

Working...
        X