New here, hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here, hello!

Hello to all on PEGym! I have recently created an account after contemplating whether or not I wanted to sign up. I have no idea how I stumbled upon this forum, though it started with the "week 4 of hanging" thread linked from another site. Glad to say I found this site. I've always wanted to extend my penis for many reasons, mostly for myself! I have never once been told I was "small", nor have I ever in my life heard im "large, or big". My last 2 relationships I was in, I was told I was the "perfect size", although I somehow don't find that to be true.

I am currently 5 3/4" on a good strong erection, 5 1/2 if my mind isnt fully with it. I have been taking (...) for the past 2 months. It's said to "increase blood flow to the penis" and honestly it did just that. I have noticed my 5 1/2 erection (rock hard) go to a solid 6" most of the time. However, I did not notice any girth gains. Do these pills work? I have no idea, though I personally saw a slight gain. I'm not sure if just taking L-Argintine would be the same thing or not? Though it is one of the main ingredients. I still have another 3 months supply I got for free just sitting in my closet. Should I continue to take them til their gone? Will it possibly help benefit my PE exersizes? Or is the L-Argintine more than enough?

My goal size I'd have to say would be a solid 7" - 7 1/2" length, with roughly a 6" girth. I don't need to be "huge" or anything. Just need more confidence when my flaccid penis is being shown in public. For example, every time I went skinny dipping last summer I felt a slight bit embarassed by the size of mine compaired to others that were present. Needless to say, their penises got lucky that night and mine was all alone

Just took a few pics, was a little difficult reaching my max. Currently my mind is running wild, so its not the best of times today lol.

Starting on the JP 90day
    Last edited by KMWylie; 08-16-2015, 10:41 PM. Reason: Per AK & GL 8/15/15

Welcome aboard man. You'll do fine, just start with the newbie routine and make a commitment to the process of PE and you'll do just fine. Don't know what this (...) stuff is you're taking but pills don't do shit. There is a list of supplements as well as the full newbie routine in the Beginner's area of the forum.

And your starting stats are good bro............don't sweat it............you'll gain over time.
    Last edited by KMWylie; 08-16-2015, 10:41 PM. Reason: Per AK & JL 8/15/15
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

What is your current girth?
      Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
      Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
      Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
      Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

I couldn't get an accurate girth Jay. I tried to measure a fully erect hardon and couldn't fully get there.(I only took the pics for the website progress report). I'll make sure I get a more clear length and girth pic with measurements.
        If I don't get my usual random hardon tonight, it will surely greet me in the morning. Damnnn that morning wood!!

Comment

Originally posted by CuriousJoe View Post
          I couldn't get an accurate girth Jay. I tried to measure a fully erect hardon and couldn't fully get there.(I only took the pics for the website progress report). I'll make sure I get a more clear length and girth pic with measurements.
          If I don't get my usual random hardon tonight, it will surely greet me in the morning. Damnnn that morning wood!!
          Im just trying to see how much girth you need to reach your final goal of 5. If youre around 4.85 or so, which is what you appear, then why not shoot higher? 5.5 is a great girth to shoot for, and if you are really ambitious go for 6.
          Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
          Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
          Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
          Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

I liked the way you said that you had no idea how you stubled on to this forum. That's how I got here; years later and still no idea. Okay so what do you call a deer with no eyes? Yup you guessed it; no eye deer. No what do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs? Still no eye deer! Okay what do you call a deer with no eyes, no legs, and no genetalia? You're right; still no fucking eye deer! I think this was one of by better welcomes to the gym. Don't you?
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

nice to meet you joe im new in this form also.

Comment

Welcome to the gym, Take a good look around and stay safe. Nice to have you here with us.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

and joe you look bigger then 6 buddy you will be fine just have patience pe.ing is a marathon not a sprint i was only 6 when i started 3 flaccid now i hang 6 1/2 flaccid i take blood flow inhancers i got them for lifting they also help penis L-ARGINTIANN

Comment

Welcome to the gym

If you haven't yet checker it out, here's a great place to start off: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

Good luck!
                    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Looks to me like you already close to 5" in girth.
                      2/2/2018
                      BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
                      NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
                      MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                        Welcome to the gym
                        If you haven't yet checker it out, here's a great place to start off: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
                        Good luck!
                        Oh yeah, forgot to mention that's what im starting off doing. Thanks, it appears to be a great start, today is day 4 and still no LOT yet, I'm sure ill reach 5.

Remeasured and came out with slightly over 4.5" girth. So yeah, a goal of 6" would be nice.
                        CuriousJoe
                        Last edited by CuriousJoe; 12-19-2012, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Smaller goals my friend. It's hard to stay motivated when looking at a goal that's 2-3+ years away.
                          2/2/2018
                          BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
                          NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
                          MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Originally posted by UpcomingStallion View Post
                            Smaller goals my friend. It's hard to stay motivated when looking at a goal that's 2-3+ years away.
                            Very true. I mostly agree due to the fact that I cannot stay on a solid routine of PEing with the JP90. I've found it easiest to do while in the shower so now I'm able to continue more often. Wish I could say I've been at it 5-6 days for this past month, it's just hard to with having a new job and staying the night at a females house who only sexually frustrates the hell out of me(no, I haven't got laid in 2 1/2 months!!! ahhh).

I'm also finding out that I need to stop masturbating so often. At max I've been doing it 6 days a week, mostly 4 or 5 though, with the rare twice in a day. I personally feel like I'm doing it too often due to my load not being as large as it would "normally" be.

Oh, and btw WOW my penis feels and looks beefier then before I started this. No real gains from someone elses perspective, but I feel good about it! haha

Comment

Welcome to the Gym CuriousJoe. You will love the support you will have here is an awesome community. Good luck!
                              ​Mrs. L4M
                              BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                              Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                              MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Working...
                              X