Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a confidence boost

Hello everyone!

Long time lurker here and i have finally decided to go ahead and commit myself to not only the lifestyle of PE but a complete overhaul of the way i live. Ive always been a bit disappointed with the size i was given, especially when i played football in high-school and i noticed that a lot of my friends were my size flaccid. I went to a school with mostly black students and im black myself BTW. but i never imagined that there was a way to increase the size.

My current stats are:
    bpel: 6.8-7 in.
    EG: 5.3 in.

Now i know some of you are probably saying "WTF is this guy bitching about", but unless you are black with an average to a below average penis you'll never understand. There have been so many nights when ive gone out and pulled girls home its like they are expecting at least and 8 inch black stick. lol
    Or while dating you always get asked the "so how big are you" question. Its situations like those that have led me to this forum.

Ive just began the JP 90 routine and i hope to eventually reach 8x 6.5. I will be active and ill post pictures of my gains when i feel they are significant.

sorry for the long post.

Welcome to the gym, maybe you're after the wrong kind of girls, do you ask them on a date "how tight are you?" seems pretty childish. But if those are the type of girls to like then that's fine with me.
    You're not average you're big, if you want start on jp90 and get bigger.

Be sure to read though this page also:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Comment

Thanks steve23... Ive been a member for a couple of months and have read a lot before i started doing anything. Thanks for the link though it never hurts to re-read and cement some PE knowledge into my brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
        Welcome to the gym, maybe you're after the wrong kind of girls, do you ask them on a date "how tight are you?" seems pretty childish. But if those are the type of girls to like then that's fine with me.
        You're not average you're big, if you want start on jp90 and get bigger.

Be sure to read though this page also:
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Thanks Steve, for telling me Im big
        Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
        Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
        Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
        Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

You are freaking GINORMOUS! You my friend, have the holy grail of penises between those legs. There isn't one cock out there that can match the masculine beauty of your member. May I bow down in front of that glorious package, and present it with a silk pillow of the finest quality for it to rest atop and display it's marveling presence?

Welcome to the Gym. You have a good size to start with. Get to work! Best of luck.

Comment

hahaha ^
            Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
            Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
            Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
            Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Welcome to the gym

PE will definitely help you gain confidence. Good luck and have fun!
              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Welcome to the gym, just curious about the women you date. Are they mostly black or white. believe it or not there isnt really a difference worth noticing in penis size amongst diifferet races but many white chicks think there is!
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Ikoi,

Same scenario. My wife is black and she made a lot of comments about my size early in our relationship. I'm 7" BPEL and 5.75 girth. She asked if it would be big enough for her. To be fair she hadn't had sex in 12 years and had only recently seen another dick and apparently he was hung like a moose for her to be that concerned about my size. I figure it's a black girl thing .. most black girls I've been with have always talked about penis size where white girls (in my experience) tend not to b/c it's trashy and slutty. Just my opinion. And it's what drove me here to the PE gym. Sounds like you have a similar situation with black women. I'm white BTW and was NOT expecting an issue with my penis size. Never really thought about it much until she made consistent comments for a couple years.

Comment

Working...
                  X