Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! Thought I'd try this out.

Hello there!

I've been searching for the longest time for ways to increase my penis length and/or girth without pills or supplements. I just found this forum today and I'm anxious to give these exercises a try.

I've always been a little embarassed about my epnis size, since it's on the small size. Hopefully, i'll be able to do something about. Should give me a nice confidence boost, i think. I looked around and saw a lot of recommendations for the JP90 Routine. I'll be trying it as well as keeping a progress log.

Wish me luck!

BPEL: 5.5"
    BPEG: 5"

I just started this on Sunday and found this forum through PenisAdvantage.com which I ended up signing up for. It was $50.00 and said money back guarantee if you don't see results in a month. From what I've read on the forum, this probably isn't going to happen in a month. So I'm trying to stay positive even though I'm only on day 4. I thought increasing your penis size was only a myth, but people here seem to have confidence in it if you give it time.

I'm also small, smaller than you, and it's been a major factor in my low self confidence most of my life.
    I married my high school sweetheart who I first started dating at 15. So she was my one and only. We got divorced when I was 26 and I was super anxious about getting out in the dating world, mainly because of my size.

Here's wishing the best results for all of us.

Keep in touch.
    (01-01-13) 4 1/4"EL, 4 1/2"EG (03-10-13) 5 1/8"EL, 5"EG (June Goal) 5 3/4"EL, 5"EG

Comment

I can relate to confidence issues. Here I am at 23 and my anxiety about my penis length has been a major contributing factor me still being a virgin. If nothing else, I'm at least hoping that the Gym can help me gain confidence in myself.

Comment

You just wanted to be wished luck? Okay good luck. I guess I'll eat the pizza I was going to send you. Personally I prefer pizza to luck ( it tastes better) but that's what you wanted. Welcome to the gym!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

As much as I'd love to take you up on that pizza offer, I'm starting on a diet and workout plan today. New Year, New Man and all that. But I appreciate the well wishes!

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Foebia and Trying it out. Rest assured, the exercises do work. Start with the JP90 routine and go from there. Don't rush it and the gains will come.
            Happy New Year.
            Bondage.
            Some people call it domestic violence.
            We call it foreplay.
            Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Welcome to the gym, this place will boost your confidence.I will take that pizza!
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the Gym and Happy New Year. Stay on task for one year and your size and confidence will grow. And when it comes to girls, well, size isn't the main factor, but it helps. Read as much as you can on this site and you will see the vast knowledge shared by men and women. Keep us posted and good luck. And the pizza was probably already eaten.

Comment

Working...
                X