New here, never thought it was possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here, never thought it was possible

Hello, I am new to PE. Im 53 and all my life Iv'e been running around with a 3 inch flaccid penis. Erect about 5. Ive had severe anxiety about it, never showered with others in the locker room, never use a trough (sp) style urinal, etc. Many times when about to have sex with a woman, I can be all fired up and hard enough to cut diamonds but the anxiety of what if it goes flaccid and she see's how small it really is plays on my mind and I'll lose the erection, Then what do I do? its a panic to try some other foreplay but by this time I am so embarrassed I give up and say Im tired or something or I dont have sex at all with her being afraid ether it will go flaccid or after sex she may see it. this can be really humiliating.
    Anyway I stumbled onto this site by accident when researching Androgel. I have been reading day and night and never thought it was possible. I now have hope! I did order the Penimaster, JelQ, w Enlargel deal advertised on this site.
    Its just a shame some men have to go through this in life. I am hoping to get to a 5 to 6 inch flaccid and 8 inch erect.
    Start Jan 1st 2013
    JAN 1st BPEL 5.875 MSG 4.875
    Feb 1st BPEL 6.125 MSG 5.125
    Mar 1st BPEL 6.250 MSG 5.125
    Goal 8 x 6

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

Jp had a penis your size and reached you goals.
    Read stickes in beginer forum

Comment

Its looks like you are serious about improving. You'll get plenty of info here. If you have money to spare, get yourself a Bathmate Hercules. £55. This will give you instant gains all be it temporary at first and will give you a major confidence boost. PMA
      Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
      Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Yea i have red Jp story too, very motivational and inspiring
        Main Goal
        BPEL 7

EG 5

ultimate goal
        BPEL 8
        EG 6

guinness world record

BPEL 14.5
        EG 8 lol JK

Comment

Your are perfectly normal with a 5" erect penis I would not be worried about it, it is more then enough to pleasure any women. Best of luck on your PE journey I hope it goes well, be sure to do JP90s starting off
          Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
          Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
          Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
          http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome to the gym, keep the faith and stay dedicated and you will reach your goals. This stuff has a way of hooking you in. best of luck.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the Gym! With a lot of dedication and with some wisdom from the members here, you can attain your goals. Good luck and happy pulling.
              Bondage.
              Some people call it domestic violence.
              We call it foreplay.
              Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Welcome to they Gym, you will love of the support the members give you here. Just remember is a marathon not a sprint, so it will require your dedication and you will see results. See you around on the threads!
                ​Mrs. L4M
                BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Great name! Many of us can relate to it. You are in great hands here and I am sure, with persistence, motivation and consistency you will come closer and closer to your goals. You should make short term goals for example by mid-way through the year you want to be 6.5 inches which would mean that you are above average and give you that sense of accomplishment to continue.
                  Hope to be seeing you around!
                  Start
                  BPEL: 6.7
                  MSG: 4.5

Now
                  BPEL: 7.7 (+1!)
                  MSG: 5.1 (+.6!)

MY LOG

Comment

Welcome to the Gym. Best place to learn and grow your penis. Stick to it and read this site, it is helpful for motivation, advice and support. Keep a log and take pics for reference. Good luck. Yes it does take time for some and not for others, do the routines correctly and you will maximize safety and gains.

Comment

Be patient. There are many methods but consistency is the key
                      Feb 2012: 6.2 x 4.8 (BPEL x MEG)

May 2015: 7.3 x 5.2

Comment

I used to think the same thing. Because I was always told it you can't do that.

Well that is partly why decided to check it out. I hate being told "you can't do that". Why not?! If women can grow biggers boobs with just a pill. There has to ba way to make this thing stretch. Then ran across PEGYM and Thunder's place.

Look's like they were wrong. I started with 6.5. I have 1/4 inch gain from improved EQ alone. Almost another full 1/4 of actual growth. So close to 7 right now.

You can do it, brother! Welcome to the adventure!
                        Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
                        Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
                        Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Hey thanx everyone, I appreciate the warm welcome. I never ever thought id be talking to anyone about this. I guess the internet helps. Im starting with JPs beginner routine but I also ordered up a Bathmate, Penimaster with JelQ. Im a gadget guy.
                          Start Jan 1st 2013
                          JAN 1st BPEL 5.875 MSG 4.875
                          Feb 1st BPEL 6.125 MSG 5.125
                          Mar 1st BPEL 6.250 MSG 5.125
                          Goal 8 x 6

Comment

Dude, who gives a fuck about your flaccid penis? She will identify your penis size by how big it is erect. 5 inches erect isnt large, but it's not in the "small" range, at least not in my opinion. You'll probably have a 6 incher in 6 months. Regarding your flaccid size though, don't expect massive gains.. I've gained an inch in erect length, almost an inch in stretched flaccid length, but my flaccid length has only increased by .25 or so and .3 girth.
                            jay1993
                            Last edited by jay1993; 01-07-2013, 01:54 PM.
                            Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
                            Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
                            Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
                            Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
                              Dude, who gives a fuck about your flaccid penis? .......
                              Just wanted to say my two cents about the flaccid (not related to the OP, just as an observation). Do not discount flaccid size as something not attractive to us females. For many of us a nice flaccid penis is a big turn on, after all must of the time we see it that way before we see it erect and many ladies I know (me included), like to see it grow in their hands, etc. There is a reason that flaccid size is part of the measurements in this site. So keep that in mind when setting up goals.
                              MrsLooking4more
                              Retired Super Moderator
                              Member of the Month Feb 2013
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 01-07-2013, 07:42 PM.
                              ​Mrs. L4M
                              BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                              Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                              MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Working...
                              X