New here wondering what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here wondering what to do

Hi everyone my names Tony, until recently I never really thought about penis size. That was until my girlfriend
    of 2 years made a comment and now thats all I think about. She made a comment about my Girth and it offended
    me cause, Ive never been told that anything about my penis could be bigger. Im currently at 7.8 x 5 that from measuring all the
    way to the base pushing on the ruler. I never really took into account girth, never really thought about it. I dont know what to do its really bothering me. I feel like it was a really crappy thing for her to say. On top of it she is 10 years older than me. Ive been readin about jqueling and dont really know where to start. Any advice would be great, I never though one stupid comment could make me so insecure but being from someone you love it kinda hurts and its all I think about when we are having sex.

JP90... and good luck
    smaLLer than beFore :(

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Tony.
      Did you ask her exactly what she meant by the comment? Many times it is just a miscommunication.
      If you still feel you need more, here is the best place to start.https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
      Inside there you will find beginner routines. I recommend the JP90 routine. Just remember it doesn't happen overnight so just follow the routine as outlined and when you finish, then you can add or modify as needed. Good luck.
      Bondage.
      Some people call it domestic violence.
      We call it foreplay.
      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Tony, welcome to the Forum! I agree with Looking4more on this one. Communication is HUGE in a relationship. Make sure you completely understand what she meant. I have to say, 5 inches girth isn't bad at all. Many people on this forum have your stats as their dream goal, so don't feel too much pressure. She may have addressed girth because for women, it's what typically gives them the best sensations/feelings. She may not have meant your small in that department, just saying that it is what she likes about you etc.

As for what you can do for girth, Uli's are a great exercise, but you should condition your penis before doing them. Start with jelqing and check out the JP90 day routine. you can adjust things to better suit your needs. I have a Bathmate which is really nice too.

Good Luck!
        Starting(Nov. 5, 2012)
        BPEL: 7 EG: 5.5
        Now(June 2013)
        BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.75
        Short-term goal(Jan 2014)
        BPEL: 8 EG: 6.25
        Long-term goal( Jan 2015)
        BPEL: 8.5 EG: 6.5-7

Comment

I think I've completely mind fu@#ed myself. I'm really not enjoying sex anymore and just thinking about what she said. I cant stop thinking about it. Last night we had sex and she text me she was horny all day . So when we got home we did and she was really wet..too wet. She normally gets off and didn't and all I was thinking about was she's to wet and I'm to thin. I'm really contemplating breaking up with her over this . I really don't see me feeling different. In the back of my mind I will always be thinking my dick is to thin she is not enjoying this. If she where my age also I wouldn't feel so insecure about it but she is 10 years older and probably has slept with a lot more people.

Comment

Welcome to the gym, what did she say that has got you so worked up about your girth?
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by tonyttony View Post
              I think I've completely mind fu@#ed myself. I'm really not enjoying sex anymore and just thinking about what she said. I cant stop thinking about it. Last night we had sex and she text me she was horny all day . So when we got home we did and she was really wet..too wet. She normally gets off and didn't and all I was thinking about was she's to wet and I'm to thin. I'm really contemplating breaking up with her over this . I really don't see me feeling different. In the back of my mind I will always be thinking my dick is to thin she is not enjoying this. If she where my age also I wouldn't feel so insecure about it but she is 10 years older and probably has slept with a lot more people.
              When the woman is very wet, it makes it more difficult for both people to get off. I feel like my penis isn't even touching the sides sometimes but she can feel it just not as well. Easy solution, just stop for a second, clean off excess and get back to it. All better for both of you.
              Did you ever ask her exactly what she meant? It is possible that you have totally misread her comment and are screwing up your own mind.
              Who cares how old she is or how many people she slept with. She is in your bed and not in anyone elses.
              Are you willing to throw away two whole years with her for a comment that was probably misinterpreted?
              Looking4more
              Retired Moderator
              Member of the Month Feb 2013
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by Looking4more; 02-01-2013, 09:04 AM.
              Bondage.
              Some people call it domestic violence.
              We call it foreplay.
              Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Your girth is fine bro! If you want to increase it, do it for you, not for her.

Better yet, stick it in her mouth, plug her nose, and say how's that for girth! lol welcome to the gym!
                You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by tonyttony View Post
                  Tony, break up with her if you feel like it. Chances are that in the back of your mind you will always be thinking your dick is too thin and that she is not enjoying it. But, if you want girth, there are specific exercises, it is so good to enlarge girth, to feel it thicker! I had great success in enlargin my girth. If you like, pick up some girth exercises and let's talk...

Comment

When and how did she make the comment? If it's bothering you, you must ask her why she said that. She may not know she offended you, or she may have done it on purpose. If it was on purpose, get rid. You have to set a boundary and let her know it's not acceptable for you to be talked to like that, if she reacts angrily don't back down she'll respect you more if you stick to your guns.
                    Going for that boing factor.

Comment

Welcome to the gym, your stats are way above average. If your girl is really complaining about girth then there is something wrong with her and she probably has other issues you may or may not be aware as well. I was with a woman who said she needed 2-3 more inches but never complained about thickness. Sometimes these types of women can be vindictive or selfish. Stick with the JP 90 routine and do it for yourself and not her. Hopefully it was truly a miscommunication, if it was not and she was complaining about your thickness then get rid of that selfish B whore. Find a women who loves you for you and accepts you for the good and bad. Just because she is 10+ years older does not mean she is mature minded, her current mind set will have her growing old by herself with no one to stand by her in the latter years. hang in there and be consistant.
                      Working hard for me:
                      2012-09-11 (Initial)
                      BPEL 6.5" / NBPEL 6"/ MSEG 5.50" / FL 4.50"
                      2013-03-14
                      BPEL 7 1/16" / NBPEL 6 3/8" / MSEG 5 7/8" / FL 5"
                      2013-06-30
                      BPEL 7 1/4" /NBPEL 6 1/2" / MSEG 6" / FL 5 1/4"

Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 8/MSEG 6.5"
                      Long-Term Goal: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9"/MSEG 7"

Comment

Working...
                      X