New and Excited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and Excited

Hello everyone basic info starting off I'm a bisexual,19 years, 5'10'' and 145lb looking to boost my manhood for fun. I'm content with my starting size BPEL of 6.6" but curious to see what I could reach giving some dedication. I hope some day to be able reach the great 8" mark. I am skeptical about this so any true stories would be nice to hear and any advice would be a great deal of help. I have been reading the beginners threads and getting used to the lingo. I never really wanted to invest in any sort of extending device that might not work so just trying to do exercises. worked hard at this for about 2 months straight back when i was 17 and saw a noticeable increase about .5" but was not sure if it was just natural growth or the exercises so I figure I'll give it a second shot.

Feel free to message me I'm gonna need the help
    Mr. December 2013
    http://ratemymeat.tumblr.com/post/70...ratulations-on

Welcome to the Gym!
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Welcome to the Gym. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

My gains are below, I don't expect you to believe anything that's posted here, I sure as hell didn't. So for your own benefit make sure your measurements are accurate and when you exercise keep at it. In the end when you see the gains you will have your proof.
      :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Sparkles.
        Inside the section that Glamissand posted, you will find the JP90 beginner routine. Many guys including myself have gained from it. During my time inconsistently doing PE, I have gained about 1 inch in length and 3/4 inch in girth. It took me a while since I wasn't as consistent as I should have been. PE does indeed work. Just be consistent and stay dedicated to it and you can achieve what you want.
        Good luck.
        Bondage.
        Some people call it domestic violence.
        We call it foreplay.
        Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Sparkles! Follow the advise previously given and make sure to read the safety thread. My husband has experienced some nice gain but the best has been is EQ erection quality), which I love. You will love it here great community! Good luck.
          ​Mrs. L4M
          BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
          Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
          MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Working...
          X