Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy fellas, new member here on 2nd week of JP90

Hi guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself and ask a few questions. I'm away from the girlfriend for about 3 months in grad school, and thought I would give PE a try for some confidence boosting. I'm basically following JP90 to a T, on a 2 day on 1 day off routine (reading the reports about hardening the tissues too quick led me to choosing a "less is more" routine), with edging at the end of each 2 day session. I feel great after each workout, with no tiredness or irritation. The only possible negative PI I've gotten has been some urethra tingling from the kegels in the first week but this has passed now. My immediate positive results from the first week have been a fuller flaccid penis more often during the day, as I am (or was, hopefully) very much a "grower". I have also gone up .2 inches already in BPEL, although I may have just gotten a better erect measurement, but the signs look good! .

My noob questions are, is it okay to jelq with the starting hand in OK grip and the second hand in a tradition underhand "whackin' it" grip? I seem to get a much better blood bulge going this way and try hard to get all the way to the base, but am slightly worried that this might be an incorrect technique. Will this cause any baseball bat, curvature, or excess pressure on the upper vein? My second question is, should I incorporate some tunica stretches soon as well, or does jelqing work this?

Thanks guys and look forward to updating on my progress. Also appreciate all the work you guys do in providing us with in-depth information.

Starting stats:

2/19/2013
    FG: 4.6
    EG: 5.3
    NBPFL: 3.0-4.0
    BPFL: 4.0-4.5
    BPFSL: 6.3 (6.6 on 2/28 +0.3)
    BPEL: 6.1 (6.3 on 2/28 +0.2)

I do not think it matters which grip you use. I personally have excess skin - turkey neck- and a short flaccid so I need to do one handed jelqs and it works fine for me. Because of my turkey neck problem, I find stretching more effective than jelqing.

Welcome to the Gym and remember to be patient and consistent and the gains will eventually come.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym arky. Glad to have you with us.
      Bondage.
      Some people call it domestic violence.
      We call it foreplay.
      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Arky! Not2big answered your questions, so good luck!
        ​Mrs. L4M
        BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
        Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
        MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Thanks guys. If I get up to 7' BPEL and a little bit in girth, I'll be a happy man Not particularly interested in growing a monster that would scare away the gf.

Comment

Working...
          X