Clear All

• new chode here !? :p

hi i am new here and first post on any related PE/penis related forums,
    i am not a native english speaker,

my basic Stats:
    5.5" NBPEL,
    6.5" MSEG,
    6.7" BEG.
    grower flaccid size looks ridicule like i have three balls if you see what i mean.
    i am 5'7" and 180lbs

my story is that i never knew that my penis was somewhat big on the girth side,
    and always thought i was too short due to the lenght proportions of my penis to it's girth,
    i look at i get depressed and with my shy nature with girls and the fact that i am a person with a lot of "hobbies" contribute to the fact that i am still with next to zero experience sexually,

four years ago i discovered some penis measrurement charts kinsey's,
    i was surpised to discover that lenghtwise iwsa kinda average i smiled but still tought that there is a lot of guys or should i say all of them are longer than me since they all looked longer anyway,
    i dropped the inquiry,
    then about one year later i stumbled on some article plus video on the net stating the importance of girth over lenght,
    i searched the net found the charts, measured myself, didnt believe...
    that last information took about one year more to process trough my brain,
    every other night i got obssesed over measuring my penis as if i was trying to see if the numbers were still there,
    and that same information is still struggling to defeat major insecurities i have about my penis/body,
    i am still not convinced that this "upgrade" is a major one though it was major enough when it contributed to destroying and anihilating my self esteem for so many years...beacause up to a certain point i had already decided ad commited myself to live without bothering with that social side of life called women, since i would rather have my head cut off rather than being looked down upon by some women...
    since life treid to make fun of me guess i deserve a little revenge
    i know it not healthy thinking, but to survive a mind have to do it's own compromises..

members of my family 4 brothers are all from average to small, i hae made inteligent inquiry to know some and asked directly some..
    condoms never fit me but always thought that it was because i couldnt maintain an erection correcty during the rolling procedure,
    but after knowing they werent meant for my size (standard condoms 52mm) i tryed streching them hard with both hands, i could roll, then my penis strugled for seconds then turned blue and inflated the blood back .....
    that was the last piece of proof that made that me realize that it was not just fake numbers on the screen....but it was there..

and of course you guys reading all of your discussions made me more convinced, and pushed me to inquire further on the subject..

glad to be here and to share my story
    i added some photos i think it's more respectful this way..

and of course what iwant is more lenght iwant some advice from you guys thanks in advance
    greymouser
    Last edited by greymouser; 03-20-2013, 12:43 PM.

Welcome to the pegym greymouser!

That was an excellent introduction. Your english appears better than some native english speakers lol.

Penises sure come in all shapes and sizes don't they...it's all good brother.

Comment

thank you phallic1

Comment

Welcome bud. Incredible girth man.thats huge! Start on the jp90 routine and read up on length exercises. Anymore girth than that may start limiting you!
        dec 2011
        NPBEL 6.1
        BPEL 6.4
        BG 5.9 --6.0
        MEG 5.6--5.65
        heg 4.9 --5.0

stupid small hands!

Comment

lol yea I'd say he's already going to be limited, many girls struggle with 5.75-6 ... 6.5-6.75 .. goodluck! lol but hey find girls that can take it and I'm sure they'll love it dude you're blessed and you can make it thicker if you like lol
          Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
          4.7 MSEG
          5.1 BEG
          4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
          5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
          4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

What a girth!!! Amazing. Be happy because it seems that people find it easier to gain length as opposed to girth! Stretches, stretches and stretches & maybe buy a penis extender! And check out Stan's log for some extreme stretching tips. Good luck.
            02/10/12: NBPEL: 6,75" (17cm) MidEG: 4,75" (12cm)
            04.04.13:
            NBPEL: 7.25" (18,4cm) MidEG: 5" (12,7cm)

Comment

you got something I wish I had.
              Main Goal
              BPEL 7

EG 5

ultimate goal
              BPEL 8
              EG 6

guinness world record

BPEL 14.5
              EG 8 lol JK

Comment

Hey, get an extender for real. You don't need any more girth which already a task to get it in that hole especially having a mushroom head with that.
                Begin 7/25/2011:
                NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

thank you guys for wishing me good luck and for the cheers.

actually i am interested in both kind of gains but lenght seems to be a priority for me since.. well i could give exact detail and justifications but lets say that i just want it bad for my little vendetta to be accomplished

i ll read the documentations on the JP90 as thatguy.com stated and the stan's log also,..and yes, thenewdude and billybrown, i think i might need that extender i always was curious about the gadget itself and also about PE and those two are on my todo list, i will not die without giving them a try

i would like to ask if there is a certain type of exercices that require only the use of one hand, since i always find my left hand already engaging conversation with my other parts so i figured to give it something more useful to do,
                  i am also fan of extreme things

for the mushrooms head part, i dont think that the head is a real problem since i can feel if i squeeze it that its not as hard as the other waaay harder part of the sahft...and i could feel that the hard part beneath its mushroom shape is rather traingular or pointy..
                  greymouser
                  Last edited by greymouser; 03-14-2013, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Holy moley! Being in the PE community I have seen many dick pics over the years, and I have to say that is the most girth I've ever seen on 6" BPEL.
                    eow.
                    Member of the Month April 2013
                    Last edited by eow.; 03-14-2013, 10:50 PM.
                    Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

lol please go do something with a girl i wanna know what she says when she sees that
                      Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                      4.7 MSEG
                      5.1 BEG
                      4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                      5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                      4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

first i d like to say that my mushroom head doesnt look that big in reality as in the pictures let's say that it's 20% less big,
                        because i have this weird link between "reverse kegeling" and the head head of my penis..
                        i dont know of you guys if this also happen to you or not but as i reverse kegel and kind of block at reverse kegel i can conserve the head at it's fullest dimension...it's working like a pump lol
                        and would like to know if a mushroom head that big isn't scary or weird looking because simply well i want to know how does it look to you lol, that would be kind of you if you gave me an answer...

well MovingUp only had one real encounter and ended up in nothing, it's been long time now yeah i know i am like the slowest person on the planet hhhh

well here is my little adventure for what it's worth,
                        they where two pseudo hookers not really professional but there was money involved,
                        well the big problem in my country is finding a location safe enough to invite girls in because neighbors could call the police and you could end up in jail hhhhh
                        if you see what i mean its like stressful situation ever ..

anyways i am gonna skip embarrassing part but here's how it happened i got to another room tried to get that DAMN smallest condom ever i had good erection but l started loosing it even with stimulation thats was stress building up i guess, some time went by like 5min, i return in the room were she was stating that i could not get the condom to roll...with a 60% erection which equals a 6 inch in girth(i can tell because know that state it like an intermediary state that i always have for couple of minutes before it shrinks further)

and there i saw that expression on her face, but before that,
                        she was a petite 5'1" has the coldest face expression less and like a bitchy look in her eyes all the evening she was like that,
                        but once she took a glimpse then i saw her first facial expression for the first time, well to describe it was surprise maybe mixed with fear, as she reacted quite quickly got up put on her clothes and left for her other friend, i really tought that she was angry because i was wasting her time, i admit i was quite intimidated by that damn petite woman lol,

after that and some talk with my friend blabla, i kinda asked for an "encore" with the other hooker one she refused lol
                        this one was more cheerful when i looked at her she had like the sweetest expression on her face like a little girl apologizing for something hand crossed behind her back and staring down lol

i really thought it was an issue with the money or smthng that i didnt grasp back then but after i realized my size like for real, i understood then that she actually was scared of my size and communicated the info to the other hooker to not cross my path hhhhh

damn them women lol they kept it a secret from me but i guess i am the dumb bastard in the whole story lol

whoa look at the wall i just wrote hhhhhh
                        well conclusion is bad things are comming up for me

for the actual present time i am wating a condom trial pack from condomerie.com they have a trial pack for big size..
                        since girlfriends are hard to get for me and time consuming i guess prostitutes are my final shot and they require condoms which are on their way...
                        greymouser
                        Last edited by greymouser; 03-16-2013, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Great story. Can you get XL condoms or larger condoms? I started with 6" MEG and hated condoms until I tried the XL's. I now have 6.4" MEG after a year of PE. Length has definitely been easier to gain. I have worked hard to get a mushroom head I am almost jealous that you have it naturally

It sounds like you have some performance anxiety and most of your issue is in your head, not your mushroom head. I would be proud if I were going around scaring little hookers with my over-sized bratwurst.

Being at full EQ, or full erection is almost essential to penetration at our girth. There are many topics here on improving EQ, in fact there is a whole forum section!
                          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                          CI:1.5 -2.5
                          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                            Great story. Can you get XL condoms or larger condoms? I started with 6" MEG and hated condoms until I tried the XL's. I now have 6.4" MEG after a year of PE. Length has definitely been easier to gain. I have worked hard to get a mushroom head I am almost jealous that you have it naturally
                            thanx man i am trying to learn PE and english at the same time lol
                            well in my country the only condoms available in all drugstores are 52mm even 50mm sometimes (which is the width of the condom "when held flat", like a mouth when its shut lol) if you ask for other brands they kind of think you want flavored or lubed..
                            no XL's !!

well you see i kind of made a thorough research about the subject of BIG condoms and i don't know what you mean by "XL's" i dont know what brand that is maybe something i missed, or maybe you are talking in generic term, i can assure you that the label XL on magnum or durex is nothing more than 56mm and 57mm respectively well always speaking about the base width here..

when you search for big condoms you stumble on some new brands specialized in custom size condoms, like "mysize", "theyfit" and "coripa" these are the main one you should look into if you want perfect condom for you, from snug to cryptid size..

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                            It sounds like you have some performance anxiety and most of your issue is in your head, not your mushroom head. I would be proud if I were going around scaring little hookers with my over-sized bratwurst.
                            Being at full EQ, or full erection is almost essential to penetration at our girth. There are many topics here on improving EQ, in fact there is a whole forum section!
                            that will happen bro i give you my word, i will try to give them experiences as unpleasant as possible hhh
                            say what!!! you call yourself a hooker with that little vagina ?? give me back my money you!!!! i want a refund hhhh
                            tha't the line i'll use lol,,

about EQ yeah i hear you man...of course it's always in the head only practice can make me confident enough..ill get by that forum section thanks.

as i said i also give you my word that once the trial pack arrives and i wish it does lol, i'll make a side by side comparison pictures and maybe pictures of all the '8 randomly big condoms' rolled on..
                            well i must know for sure which size is comfortable enough for me to make a quantity order..

saw your pictures i think you are already there keep up the good work, ill gladly exchange some girth for more lenght
                            greymouser
                            Last edited by greymouser; 03-16-2013, 05:40 PM.

Comment

i think you should try these they are more suited to your size:

My Size 69mm Condoms (12 pack) - Save £££ - Free UK delivery

MYSIZE condoms in 7 different condom sizes

size 69 are like the maximum for the brand lol, they should suit you better i think..

Comment

Working...
                              X