New well-endowed guy to PEgym.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New well-endowed guy to PEgym.

I've just registered here but I've read threads here before. I'm a 26yo bisexual guy, 6'4" tall, 180lbs, about 9&1/4 inches of "bone pressed top/center" erect length and a steady 6&1/4 inch girth. I've got a large head (exactly the size of a standard door knob) and I'm circumcised, unfortunately and not by choice.

Flaccid, or soft, I'm about 5" in cold to normal temperatures and I could definitely improve my erection quality and anxiety levels and would like to hang longer and thicker all the time while soft but it seems I'm in shriveled mode more than not, while most guys are harder or at least in swaying mode before I am.. I am also pee shy in the locker room which really makes no sense. Also, being 6'4", my size isn't exactly that special in proportion if you are going for the look of being exceptionally large.

If I missed anything, I covered a lot in my "about me".

Is it possible to gain girth or length? I"m also curious if anyone here is larger than 9x6 naturally?

I'd love some feedback and I'll post photos for registered users as soon as I can.

~Sean.
    Bone pressed top/center: 9.2"
    Natural mid shaft girth: 6.2"
    Non bone pressed approx 8+?

Kind fans call me "10/thick". :p

Goal: 10x7 by default....not an unfair, unreasonable size for a guy at 6 foot 4 & on the shy & low income side of things, right? :D

Welcome to the gym TallSean!

If you haven't already, check out the START HERE! thread. It has a lot of valuable info in it.
    If all of your measurements are correct, you're well endowed indeed. Congratz, I'd say just work on EQ.
    ninja_42
    Last edited by ninja_42; 03-19-2013, 09:06 PM.
    Intro
    Progress
    “Real living is living for others.” [Bruce Lee]

Comment

That's one hell of a start!
      Current 25/03/2013

BPFSL- 8.0 in
      BPEL- 7.4 in
      MSEG- 5.8 in

Goal: 8.5 in x 6.5 in

Comment

Remember kids, when someone drops that kind of a bomb, duck and cover
        "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
        Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
        Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
        As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Welcome to the gym, you will find many threads and great exercises to help you with the quality of your erections. Hope you enjoy the gym.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the gym TallSean. Above, ninja posted the starter thread you need to read up on. I swear, this is one penis I'm intrigued to see. Your description of a door knob head has got my mind spinning.....like you seriously get a "knob job", lol. And this is what I'm picturing

http://cinemademerde.com/sites/defau...2-doorknob.gif
            Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
            If you want love, give love.
            If you want honesty, give honesty.
            If you want respect, give respect.
            You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Welcome to the gym!
              Started: 7 x 5
              Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
              Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

9x6 natural is very, very rare. I don't know if anyone that comes on the forum is more than 9" actually? Hmm... But shit dude, nice and good luck you will definitely find a bigger flaccid and better EQ will come in time
                I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Thanks guys, like I said, I want my softy to match the softy of other guys that are my size erect...and I want to be even larger than my already erect size because I'm taking my height into consideration, a 9" erection on a 6'4" guy appears a lot smaller than a 9" on a 5'7" guy, and I simply like the reactions when I am semi/hard, which I don't get as much by my flaccid.

Am I allowed to post penis photos in these boxes? I have a photo next to a door knob from my old apartment and also comparing with a few other common items, I'll try and create a comparison album, I feel confident showing off here because registered users are here for PE and not to collect photos.

Goal: 10x7 by default....not an unfair, unreasonable size for a guy at 6 foot 4 & on the shy & low income side of things, right? :D

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
                    9x6 natural is very, very rare. I don't know if anyone that comes on the forum is more than 9" actually? Hmm... But shit dude, nice and good luck you will definitely find a bigger flaccid and better EQ will come in time
                    Thanks man, also, what I meant by natural I guess was 9x6 permanently (gained or not) without having to keep up PE to keep that size. Guess I should have been more specific. So is anyone here 9+ now that would keep it if left alone, I already see there are thicker guys here than me. 6.2" girth isn't that hard to come by apparently unlike my length, and thicker counts more for the overall size of someone's penis. So 9x6 is actually less impressive imo, than a magnificent 8x7.

How thick are the thickest guys here?

Comment

No bullshit from you aye....you posted pics. Reps for you TallSean & again welcome aboard
                      Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                      If you want love, give love.
                      If you want honesty, give honesty.
                      If you want respect, give respect.
                      You get in return, what you give.

Comment

"New well-endowed guy to PEgym". Well-endowed must be the understatement of the year . Welcome.
                        Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
                        BPEL: 5,5 inches
                        EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
                        BPEL: 7 inches
                        EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Comment

That is one of the biggest I've ever seen and natural too? Goddamn. I wish, welcome to the gym!
                          BPEL 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                          MSEG 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 4.9 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5

Comment

Geez, if I was you, I would never bother PEing for a larger dick, only maintain a nice EQ... Not going to bother asking how many partners you have had, lol.

Welcome by the way!
                            BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                            MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                            BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Hi jc6... I am similar in how you feel in terms of perception. I'm 6'4 215lbs (muscle) and my flaccid isn't the greatest especially after swim training or grappling/sparrin... Too much blood useage. Can you tell me what your nbpel is?? Me being a pessimist and all I always go for the lowest reading so I don't feel like i'm lying to myself. So I measured directly in the centre but I do make sure I get hardest I can with a tense for added effect lol. I started at 7 nbpel 5.8 mid girth 6 base girth. Now 8.25 nbpel, mid girth 6.25 base girth 6.5. My girth is mainly in width being 2.25 inch width which again doesn't help with perspective... in a photo i'm fat cock with a muscly person with great big hands in the shot... so it all adds to insecurity which probably is unnecessary. Started to as I age as I have no lack of confidence sexually and got these stats started to think ahhhh fuck the showers... my ladies know whats occurring. Also since ive started to learn from another lucky trait in my development to joining this forum and pe workouts ive been with a few ex's who have been size queens... My current partner has had a guy who I think did pe because she said it never used to hurt and to me said no penis enlargement pls an giggled he was 9 an a half nbpel and apparently it just hurt and it was thin but with me apparently she feels every inch and can take it all I can hurt her if I ram it at deepest penetration which obviously I don't want too do but its nice to know that limit I can reach at the length i'm at... So lately i'm not 100% happy but not worrying so much. I'd not complain reaching 8.5 nbpel but hey atm i'm just trying to do erect squeezes adnd two hand clamps and high erection stuff... girth I like very much I think i'd ultimately like 8.5 nbpel length 6.5 mid girth 6.75 base... that would be amazinggggg... oh and your asking bout biggest girth?? think going for gold will have that for you lol he's BEAST!! I have a pic I took for my girl on my pc ill post just to show you what I mean about the whole perspective thing being annoying. Thanks for joining glad to have people on my wavelength [ATTACH]18686[/ATTACH
                              Looking4more
                              Retired Moderator
                              Member of the Month Feb 2013
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by Looking4more; 09-13-2014, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X