Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi & Also Do I Really Need A Bigger Dick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi & Also Do I Really Need A Bigger Dick?

Okay well I'm a 39yo male and well I've only literally had sex with 4 girls, now I don't mean to sound conceited but everyone of them loved me and the way I worked what I have, one was moving out of state and it was just for fun and cause she was tired of her bf/or should I say ex, always ignoring her sexually and just playing games on the pc, after we had sex one time she was letting me use her car anytime and begging me to come with her. Yea a lil spooky kinda and desperate I guess ya could say, she was 42 and seriously she rode me so hard I made her bleed.

But okay enough bragging, I just wonder if what I got is good, to me IDK I always wanted it a lil bigger I guess ya could say, just not satisfied with myself...

I've been jelqing for a good 7 or so years, so maybe I never really actually noticed any major size difference prolly because I gradually got use to it and so it slowly grew and grew on me. IDK?

I recently bought a pump and didn't feel comfortable at all with the risk I was taking and not really knowing my limit since I have a higher than average pain threshold.

I been looking at weights a lot and might just very well try them instead.

But thoughts?
    n1nj4Lo
    Last edited by n1nj4Lo; 04-13-2013, 08:07 PM.

Can you remove the photos you can post as a link not on open forum

Comment

I don't see the photos, I don't know your stats, but no you certainly don't need it.
      An experienced woman confirmed it.
      I'm just wondering if you're there to brag about your sex stories AND your penis .
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Yet another "check out my cock" post with bragging included. Jelqing for 7 years? Really?
        eow.
        Member of the Month April 2013
        Last edited by eow.; 04-08-2013, 12:54 PM.
        Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

ha! WTF Really come here to get honest opinions and get ridiculed for it...

Comment

You indeed received honest opinions.
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Just one and even part of it was full of ridicule.

But theres been more ridicule than opinions, except opinions loosely based on what ya think I am here for or trying to do, not about me being unsatisfied about myself or size or about my experience with a pump and other alternatives.
                n1nj4Lo
                Last edited by n1nj4Lo; 04-08-2013, 01:35 PM.

Comment

ANYWAYS Back on track to something a lil more on topic!!!

Does vitamin d really help reproduce sperm and make it healthier? What type would be recommended or strength?

Comment

You asked if you needed a bigger dick but you didn't post measurements. All you did was post pictures of your dick and told us you made someone bleed.

Sorry if we are impatient with these kinds of posts, but they occur way too often. Posting a dick pic and asking what people think about it is a big no-no around here, and frankly is quite silly and not constructive. Your claim of 7 years of jelqing is also quite outlandish considering you didn't give any details regarding routine, just that you've "jelqed for 7 years."

My opinion? Yes you need to be bigger. Get started right away.

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
                      You asked if you needed a bigger dick but you didn't post measurements. All you did was post pictures of your dick and told us you made someone bleed.

Sorry if we are impatient with these kinds of posts, but they occur way too often. Posting a dick pic and asking what people think about it is a big no-no around here, and frankly is quite silly and not constructive. Your claim of 7 years of jelqing is also quite outlandish considering you didn't give any details regarding routine, just that you've "jelqed for 7 years."

My opinion? Yes you need to be bigger. Get started right away.
                      Okay yea I wasn't quite certain if I could post pics or not and was waiting on a response about that, but really 7 inches from the very base and a inch and 3 quarters thick.

I read that mainly penis pumps made you thicker, but it kinda scared me, I have panic anxiety disorder so I kinda worked myself all for what IDK and was scared to use it after that first time just didn't feel comfortable with all the risks and me not knowing my own limits or threshold.

The more I think about the better and safer weights sound, do they help more with length? My idea length would be 8 or 9 inches. Jelqing over all these years I'd say prolly added a inch or 2 maybe IDK, I never did do anything like a progress chart, but everytime I go to masturbate I always do a lot of jelqing even when I am masturbating I still jelq it.

But okay I'd start jelqing and stretching when I'm limp until I get fully hard and still keep pulling and tugging a lil from the base to tip, but then during masturbation I'd wrap my hand around it so it'd feel better also grasp or cusp my balls.

Jelqing has become less of a normal routine and more of just a regular force of habit when or while beginning to masturbate, plus the technique I use feels pretty good... That's why it's been so long, it's not like I say to myself, gotta get bigger lets start jelqing first, it's just habitual instinct now.
                      n1nj4Lo
                      Last edited by n1nj4Lo; 04-08-2013, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Well the fact that you are even posting on here means you want a bigger dick so I say go for it. If you haven't had any PE experience besides jelqing I think you should attempt a dedicated routine before hanging.

Pumping is safe as long as you stay under 5 Hg and take your time reaching maximum vacuum (i.e. don't immediately go from 0 Hg to 4 Hg in 10 seconds).

Sorry if I was a bit harsh on my last post. Can't expect newcomers to be well-versed in forum etiquette.

Comment

What is the question again?
                          Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
                          Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

What would I have to do in order to start weight training? It's almost sounding like one of those "You can't use weights until you've used weights, but in oder to use weights you've had to of used weights" catch 22 answers...

What are the proper prepping techniques? LoL

I know not to go overboard and start with something very heavy, just start off small and gradually increase to what ya feel comfortable to.

I mean I've already been jelqing a.k.a. stretching it, so wouldn't the only difference be it being naturally stretched with a weight. Wear them a lil while when walking around or whatever? etc... I plan on getting a good small set off ebay maybe.

Comment

I have no clue what you're talking about. Do more reading and use proper terminology so we can understand you better.

Comment

Working...
                              X