Hi all, introducing myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all, introducing myself

My name is Tom im 19 years and i live in Holland, I have been on PE for like 2 months and today i feeled like i should start excercising. All my life i have been very unsecure about the size of my penis.

Im doing fitness, about 3-4 days a week and get allot of compliments the way i look. Which pumps up my ego(coudnt think of a better word to fit in :S)
    But i still cant enjoy my body with a small penis.

If there are people that are Dutch to, or people known other DUtch PE sites feel free to tell me. Im going to try to go easy on my dingdong and want to know exacly how i need to train it.

My penis is a grower it is around 5.5" BPEL

Even tho im not sure on how to messure a BPEL
    My goal is to build a thicker(grith if im correctly) penis, i will messure it tomorow and place it down here

Im planning on doing JP90's routine

My question to you guys is: How long did u trained before u start seeing ur grith was growing, because if im right u first gain length and then grith?

and any other info comes in Handy!

Tom

Welcome to the Gym, Tommetje. Actually, your length is well within the average range. To get a good BPEL measurement, push a hard ruler into your fat pad adjacent to the side of your shaft until it presses against your pubic bone. Where the tip of your erection reaches on the ruler, is your BPEL.

My first noticeable gains were in my girth about 6 months into my program. Noticeable length gains took a little longer. However, each individual reacts differently to PE exercises. Just be patient and constant and gains will come your way.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

To add to that, some don't experience much as far as girth gains go just from the JP90 routine. the biggest thing that routine does is condition your penis (just like you're exercising to condition your body) to get used to more intense exercise. There are a bunch of girth specific exercises that are more advanced, but you should finish JP90's routine before you start them, or you could risk injury. Best of luck!

Comment

Working...
      X