Greetings, people. Here's my deal, hope to get along well with you all:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings, people. Here's my deal, hope to get along well with you all:

Hello! I discovered this site about nine days ago and have been actively using it as a guide in my grand endeavor (haha) to improve the quality of my penis. I've been doing P.E. workouts for about eight days now and can already observe some, albeit slight, improvements, which does wonders to boost my will.

I'm 16 years old, going on 17. I'll be 17 in September. My main interest is music. I'm a dedicated guitar player and what I listen to the most is old-school metal and hard rock (Anthrax is blaring through my speakers right now), pretty much heavy guitar music, although I'm very musically versatile and open my ears to a lot of different kinds of music, from psychedelic recordings to freaky electronic stuff to cute and quirky female-fronted indie pop. I'm what you might call a bookworm, I've a very active interest in literature, mainly dystopian novels, although I can appreciate anything with a decently-written bleak plot twist, haha. I also watch a lot of movies and mature-themed anime.

I'm about 170 centimeters tall. Medium-long hair. I've been told to be skinny, although I am far from being stick-thin. Although I'm not much a fan of sports, I'm slightly built/muscular (don't get me wrong, I am BY NO MEANS "ripped") because I've been following a light exercise routine consisting of push-ups, sit-ups, morning walks/jogs and/or night walks/jogs. I have an erection that is more or less 5.1 inches in length, and am a bit of a grower (as opposed to a shower, so to speak). Now, the length itself doesn't really bother me. It's by no means large, but judging from most widely-used estimations it falls under the "average" and not "small" category, which is fine by me (although a bigger dong surely won't hurt, physically or psychologically). What bothers me is the fact that when I'm about to engage in sexual activities with girls, 9 out of 10 times my erection qualities are TERRIBLE and it's very easy for my raging erections to just wane and stay at about 50 - 70% for the remainder of their corresponding sessions. I used to not care all that much, seeing as how I used to fool around a lot and was a bit of a "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" type of lover (hahah, lover) in the sense that I'd get with people I'm not close to, get my business done and not care about whether they enjoyed it or not or if they think I'm lousy down there, but I want that to change. I've gotten to really appreciate the company of my ex again. I love her and enjoy being around her. Moreover, I wish for my erections to be consistently high-quality when I'm with her, because I really do care for being able to please her consistently. I want to bring out the best in me, and my penis is definitely a priority. Not only for her, but for myself and any other girl I may be involved with in the future (hey, we gotta think realistically and keep our options open. Furthermore, as much as I love her, we aren't in a relationship; there's no commitment).

As I stated before, I'm serious in healthily devoting myself to P.E. I admire a lot of you guys for your patience, tenacity, willpower and perseverance. I'd been a cigarette smoker for about four years and to cement my seriousness, I quit smoking two days ago and plan to never smoke another cigarette and took up boxing a couple of weeks ago to add to my regular workout routine. I know the science behind cigarettes and what they do to your penis, specifically, your erection qualities, but for any of you out there who had quit smoking, can you tell me how long it took before you start to feel like the damage cigarettes did down there have been mitigated, so to speak? Before you're able to see or experience fairly noticeable improvements from having quit?

To sum up:

Current situation:
    - Erect length: 5.1 inches.
    - Flaccid length: 2.8 inches.
    - Erection quality: inconsistent, not satisfactory.
    - Exercises: stretches, rotating stretches, v-jelqs, regular jelqs (although not as often as v-jelqs), kegels (although I'm not very good at them, yet).

Goals:
    - Erect length: 6.2 inches.
    - Flaccid length: 4 inches.
    - Erection quality: consistently hard, long-lasting and FIRM.

Do you think my goals are plausible?

Thank you very much for everyone who takes the initiative to assist me, confirm the plausibility my goals, answer the questions I raised or even simply drop a greeting. Sorry if it felt like and overly-long read. Have a good day, dudes!

Sorry but you must be 18 to be here.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Funny if they can't read the directions for membership how well will they read the directions for the routines! Amazing.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Now that's a stupid teen...
          Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Comment

Unlucky that must have taken a hell of a time to write
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

do these bans include ip address bans ?
                Current
                Length
                15/11/14
                BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
                BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
                28/11/14
                MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
                NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

They most certainly can!! I'm sure the mods/admin watch to see if minors sign up again based on IP's....

Comment

Picked up smoking at 13? Yikes.
                    Starting: 4/2/2013
                    BPEL: 7.5"
                    MEG: 5.25"
                    BEG: 6"
                    BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
                    BPEL: 8.25"
                    MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
                    BEG: 6" (-.25")
                    BPFSL: 8.75"
                    NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

He's just suffering from anxiety, he went from not giving a sh*t about the other person to actually caring about someone, this changes the dynamics and puts him in an unfamiliar grounds and makes him vulnerable; PE isn't the answer to his problem.
                      Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                      King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Working...
                      X