Looking for ALL KINDS OF GAINZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for ALL KINDS OF GAINZ

Hey Everybody, newbie here. Started a week ago but had to stop due to literally cutting my dick while jelqing. Not enough lube I guess. I'm taking it slow, patience is key in this case I presume.

Had some negative feedback from a sexual partner about my size. Apparently something about my physique and skin color produced the comment, " I thought you'd have a big dick" . Not really worried, but would like to assure my self( at least on a sexual level), that I can handle anything I catch out there.

Restarting JP90 today, any tips for lube?

Thanks

Olive oil, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, and coconut oil are all excellent lube choices and you have the convenience of being able to add essential oils to these in order to enhance the smell/feel of them (rosemary is good for circulation). I use grapeseed oil and I would choose it over any water-based lube any day. Water-based stuff just smells weird and doesn't feel right. Bleh. Save that stuff for sex with condoms.
    Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Welcome to the gym, we need to work on your snappy comebacks, Check this out

" I thought you would be bigger " said by size queen wanna be twat, " I am big, but now you know your not as tight as you thought " said by Mr. confident, next time man, next time zinger with that shit and let her know she is not summers eve fresh either.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Love it man. love it

Comment

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDZcqBgCS74
            17/04/14 start
            bpfl = 5.2 bpfg= 4.1
            bpel= 7.2 bpeg= 4.5

current 07/05/14
            bpfl= 5.5 bpfg = 4
            bpel= 7 bpeg =4.6

Short term goal:
            7.5 bpel 5 bpeg.

ultimate Goal:
            9 bpel 6 bpeg

Gainz! Progress Thread (with pics)

Comment

^ I found Gainz
              My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
              1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
              2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

Originally posted by mcpecker View Post
                ^ i found gainz
                :d
                17/04/14 start
                bpfl = 5.2 bpfg= 4.1
                bpel= 7.2 bpeg= 4.5

current 07/05/14
                bpfl= 5.5 bpfg = 4
                bpel= 7 bpeg =4.6

Short term goal:
                7.5 bpel 5 bpeg.

ultimate Goal:
                9 bpel 6 bpeg

Gainz! Progress Thread (with pics)

Comment

Hello and welcome to the Gym Konuocha!

I just wanted to let you know that there are also some helpful and supportive women available on the forum who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom should you require it; whether it is how to combat negative comments or anything else related to a women's point of view. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

I would recommend lube wise that you would use Coconut oil or my current favourite Almond Oil.

Make sure that you have enough lube on since it can effect how hard you squeeze.

Do not neglect the reverse kegels which are described in the bottom of the JP 90 thread.

Stay consistent and keep a track or start a journal like myself.

I have completed JP 90 and you can see how each JP 90 workout should look:https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journal.html

Make sure you track and monitor your Physiological indicators since they will guide you in your journey to make your penis bigger without overtraining

Physiological indicators:Physiological Indicators Are Your Best Friend

I hope this helped and stay dedicated!
                    Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                    Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                    The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Working...
                    X