Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy on the block

Hello everyone.
    I have been reading this website for a few weeks now. Learned quite a few interesting things, but now back to the reason I stumbled across this website. I'm 22 and recently got a new slightly older girlfriend. I've always thought I was a decent size. Always been told I was quite well endowed. Well with this new gf of mine I find I'm actually not all that sizeable. I measure in just under 6.8 bpel. Girth kinda low at about 4.5 in. My eq is rather weak as well. So I set out to find solutions to my shortcomings and I stumbled across this website. I am planning on starting the jp90. Very soon. I have a short term goal of 7.5 bpel with a girth of 5 inches. And a longer term goal of 8.5 bpel and 5.4 girth. I would realistically be happy with any improvement from where I am now, even if the results are just improved eq. I am looking forward to see what happens.

Welcome I hope you have read https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html.

Be patient and focused

Good luck.
    Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
    Current stats

Comment

Actually, 6.8" BPEL is a bit above average. However, your 4.5" eg is within the average range, but at the lower end. I would finish up the JP90 routine and see how you measure up. I think at that point you might want to concentrate on girth oriented exercises such as advanced jelqing or perhaps Ulis. Also check out the Devices Forum and the stickies in the pumping and clamping sub forums. These are advanced girth oriented exercises, to be considered after completing the the beginners program.

In my opinion, if you concentrate on girth, which is where you seem to be lacking, length will come along as a bonus; however, length is not an issue for you.

Welcome to the GYM.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hey boss, welcome aboard.....
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

His girth is a bit below average.. you can think about it this way.. Average length is 6" and average girth is 4.8-5.1"

Comment

Welcome sir
            Current
            Length
            15/11/14
            BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
            BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
            28/11/14
            MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
            NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
              Actually, 6.8" BPEL is a bit above average. However, your 4.5" eg is within the average range, but at the lower end. I would finish up the JP90 routine and see how you measure up. I think at that point you might want to concentrate on girth oriented exercises such as advanced jelqing or perhaps Ulis. Also check out the Devices Forum and the stickies in the pumping and clamping sub forums. These are advanced girth oriented exercises, to be considered after completing the the beginners program.

In my opinion, if you concentrate on girth, which is where you seem to be lacking, length will come along as a bonus; however, length is not an issue for you.

Welcome to the GYM.
              Spot on advice!
              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Thanks for all the input. I have started on the jp90. Still just reading up on the other exercises. Just getting my eq a little better for right now. Until my Johnson has gotten proper conditioning

Comment

Working...
                X